Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have to get the whole team regardless of whether or not I like one particular character...

Cant have everyone but Hawkeye, ya know?

I think I might have to get the whole team regardless of whether or not I like one particular character...

Cant have everyone but Hawkeye, ya know?

A big dilemma, I know. The entire team or just heavy hitters. I am sure once Fury specs revealed the choice will become more difficult :lol

One of the best ending sentence:
Loki: I have an army...
Tony Stark: We have a Hulk....

Pure Epicnesss!!!!

Especially coming from RDJ/Stark.

Can anyone ever be Stark again?

Bale can be replaced in a heart beat as Batman, not RDJ as Stark.

Think about that.

Totally agree Jye, I don't think anyone can play Tony Stark like RDJ did.
He was born as Tony Stark in my humble opinion.

Totally agree Jye, I don't think anyone can play Tony Stark like RDJ did.
He was born as Tony Stark in my humble opinion.

Tru dat.

I'll admit that Thor, Cap and BW can be replaced and I wouldn't blink twice, but not RDJ. :nono

Not that Hemsworth, Evans and Scar didn't play their parts well, they most certainly did.

But RDJ will always be Stark for me.

HT WILL release the Hulk, pretty stupid if they don't, they'll find a way to make him and I'll be waiting with my money ready to purchase the ____er!

Mk.7 appears to have some nifty weapons concealed at the shoulders.. and jets at the back that enables it to fly and fire weapons like WarMachine.

Ironic that Mk. 3/4/6... were not equipt as such for aerial battle.... It took an AirMan Rhodey's redesign to be implemented.

They might as well rename it "Hulk and Friends". Game over man, that is 5 seconds of pure green gold right there!:yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back