Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's an awesome character IMO! :)

1312915292962.gif

Its ironic how many people pick on costume details yet no one has mentioned how ridiculous it is that BW is running around in heels.

Its ironic how many people pick on costume details yet no one has mentioned how ridiculous it is that BW is running around in heels.

And 2 handguns. WTH is she going to do against a army of super villains with 2 handguns?

I think Hulk is too green. And Caps shield is too....shieldy. And thors hammer is too hammery. :slap:gah:

Oh yea, and Black Widows red hair is too red and Nick Furys patch is too patchy! :rolleyes2:computer:gun

i for one cant wait to get the whole team assembled on one shelf will be amazing

I've learned to deal with it. Some things you just have to let slide for a movie to work. Framing would be a nightmare if she wasn't wearing heels. She's like 5'4" and everyone else is all suited up are well over six foot tall. If you do a medium closeup of the group you'd like only see the top of her head. You can see even in heels she's only up to Thor's shoulder.

It's the same reason why HBC in Fight Club is wearing huge platforms the whole movie. In that case it also happens to make sense for her character but it was done so she could be in the same frame as the guys since she's so much shorter than they are.

So I totally agree. Superhero chicks in heels is really stupid. Drives me nuts, but I've learned to deal with it since it's often a necessity. At least with Black Widow they tried to make them look more utilitarian and now be bit stilettos or something.

I've learned to deal with it. Some things you just have to let slide for a movie to work. Framing would be a nightmare if she wasn't wearing heels. She's like 5'4" and everyone else is all suited up are well over six foot tall. If you do a medium closeup of the group you'd like only see the top of her head. You can see even in heels she's only up to Thor's shoulder.

It's the same reason why HBC in Fight Club is wearing huge platforms the whole movie. In that case it also happens to make sense for her character but it was done so she could be in the same frame as the guys since she's so much shorter than they are.

So I totally agree. Superhero chicks in heels is really stupid. Drives me nuts, but I've learned to deal with it since it's often a necessity. At least with Black Widow they tried to make them look more utilitarian and now be bit stilettos or something.

:exactly: :lecture :goodpost:

I need to stop typoing "not" as "now". I also mix up "think" and "thing" a lot.

Now comic book female superheroes in heels? Retarded. Stop doing it people. I also hate how almost all female superheroes that wear cowls have their hair hanging out of the cowl. It's part of why I love Cassandra Cain's Batgirl so much. No stupid mane of hair hanging out of the back of her cowl.

At this time, I would have to pass on both a Black Widow and Agent Coulson figure. I'll be passing up the Fury figure too.

I will say this, however, if the Hawkeye character is badass in the movie and HT makes a good representation of him, I'd likely pick up a Black Widow to complete the 'assembly'. :)

I need to stop typoing "not" as "now". I also mix up "think" and "thing" a lot.

Now comic book female superheroes in heels? Retarded. Stop doing it people. I also hate how almost all female superheroes that wear cowls have their hair hanging out of the cowl. It's part of why I love Cassandra Cain's Batgirl so much. No stupid mane of hair hanging out of the back of her cowl.

But if the character has long hair, what else is she supposed to do? She can't fit all that under a cowl.

But if the character has long hair, what else is she supposed to do? She can't fit all that under a cowl.

Not have long hair? It's not a realism thing in that case. It's just a personal preference thing. I don't like the way it looks visually. Also they're comics, realism is out the window. Huntress had long hair and she wore the Cassandra Cain batgirl costume first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back