Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people keep posting up leaked shots and complaining when there's a whole bunch of actual official photos that look awesome?!? :slap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTYsElEGswc&feature=related[/ame]

:peace:gah::hi5:

When I get this Cap figure the first thing Im gonna do is switch out those god awful boots and the belt. I think I'll keep the helmet, it looks ok I know he has a baby face, might add custom chin strap.

Those boots are a prime example of too many people being involved in designing a simple object. All they needed was something that looked cool and durable. And they end up with this cluster fk abortion of a shoe with no ankle support or any kind of protection that looks like it was sewn together by a bunch of singing rats. I bet there was 30-40 people working on just the shoes and thats the end result :slap

I usually hate on over design (Nolans Batman for example) but I dig the Cap boots because the silhouette of them evokes the classic cap boot while also being modern. The boots also follow a similar design aesthetic as all the SHIELD stuff which makes sense as they would probably be providing the modern suit. His boots are very similar to all the SHIELD people's boots.

The only thing I don't like about the costume is the blue pouches on the belt. Them being blue just seems odd.

All the boots use the system of elastic straps, harder to notice on Widow and Hawkeye as their boots are black.

article20334100db2cdaf0.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't the first time that I have seen artwork from the movie showing Cap's mask with his ears exposed. I think it looks a lot better that way. Does anyone know if he appears at any point in the movie that way or was it just an abandoned concept?

avengers_promo_4.jpg

This isn't the first time that I have seen artwork from the movie showing Cap's mask with his ears exposed. I think it looks a lot better that way. Does anyone know if he appears at any point in the movie that way or was it just an abandoned concept?

avengers_promo_4.jpg

Great art.

Capn america looks like his mom made the costume.....it looks ok in poster but.......jeeez

Watched the trailer again in higher resolution.

It's just too early with the CGI work to tell who comprises Loki's Army.

But it looks enough like these guys . . .

thor-frost-giants_510.jpg

. . . that I'd wager it's the Frost Giants from Thor.

>Loki is Laufey's son and likely lies to the remaining Frost Giants that his death was caused by Odin and/or Thor.
(remember his goal was to rule them)

>The Frost Giants are plenty pissed at Thor after the events of his film.

>There's a whole freakin' world of them to swarm over Earth . . . lots of Hulk, Mjolnir, and repulsor fodder.

seems the most internally consistent theory to me . . . :monkey1

^More high-tech aliens than frozen limbs/damage on the heroes.

Apart from Loki and Thor.... I'd say other aspects of the movie are more logical grounded (best part of the marvel Universe)

maybe Cap wanted to protect his ears from Loki's army, just in case he couldn't raise his shield in time :D

I wonder how many IM Marks will be in the Avengers... I don't own any HT IM and I've been waiting for the Avengers IM version but I'll be ticked off if they release like 5 different versions. I won't know which one to pick! :lol

I wonder how many IM Marks will be in the Avengers... I don't own any HT IM and I've been waiting for the Avengers IM version but I'll be ticked off if they release like 5 different versions. I won't know which one to pick! :lol

Mk. VI and VII are confirmed...... maybe a chance of a Hulk-Buster, unless they're saving it for the sequel.

So, would anybody be interested in an Agent Coulson figure?
I sure would. The man has been in pretty much every Pre-Avenger movie so far and he's an awesome character IMO! :)

So, would anybody be interested in an Agent Coulson figure?
I sure would. The man has been in pretty much every Pre-Avenger movie so far and he's an awesome character IMO! :)

I'd also like one. :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back