Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be passing up the Fury figure too.

You say that now . . . . but:

82887_gal.jpg

what about later? :wink1:

____

Its not a female thing its a long hair thing. Thor's hair hangs below his helmet. I guess I don't see an issue.

That's different. I'm talking abou a spcific thing that a lot of the Batgirl costumes do where they have a full headed cowl looking thing with a hole in the back for the hair.

https://www.canarynoir.com/pix/batgirl1.jpg

If you want hair hanging out do a mask or something where that makes sense. The Batwoman costume is a good example of how it should be done if you want hair, she just wears a mask, not a full cowl.

https://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/batwoman.jpg

You say that now . . . . but:

82887_gal.jpg

what about later? :wink1:

____

I think it would be cool if they release Widow, Hawkeye, and Coulson in addition to Fury to just put together a SHIELD team and not get any of the Avengers.

I would be blown away if Hot Toys made a figure of her. That would be really out of left field. I only listed ones that are possible and even Coulson is highly unlikely.

Black Widow fights in heels so she can stab a bad guy in the chest with them...

But seriously... they are made thicker in the heel, so I would imagine running/jumping/etc. are easier and (sort of) more realistic. I think guys just don't understand that women can naturally do everything in heels. It's in our DNA. :lol

But seriously... they are made thicker in the heel, so I would imagine running/jumping/etc. are easier and (sort of) more realistic. I think guys just don't understand that women can naturally do everything in heels. It's in our DNA. :lol

Cowboys get it ;)

Also if they made Maria Hill wait for all the Robin Scherbatsky bashes

Not me. Stupid _____ what she did to Barney, goddamn it.

If a woman is gonna to something to me, I don't mind if it's in heels. Second to me only behind high thigh athletic socks and short shorts.

tumblr_l462mvWflY1qbi153o1_500.jpg

No kidding!

This:

Photo1353.jpg

425.village.people.lc.071210.jpg

. . . kinda looks like the Village People performing onstage at the Manhole.

:horror

Great pic(s), though! :clap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back