Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw some of the Hot Toys figures at Toy Soul 2015. A lot of Star Wars, Iron Man and Batman which i dont like but thats my problem. I pre ordered the Delorean some month ago and i understand that Bttf has a lower priority for them. Star Wars etc. means more money. But when i see how many figures they make for the bigger names and theres no Doc Brown and not much new information about the Delorean i would like to know how big the possibility is that they cancel it. What do you people think?

Thanks!

I just saw some of the Hot Toys figures at Toy Soul 2015. A lot of Star Wars, Iron Man and Batman which i dont like but thats my problem. I pre ordered the Delorean some month ago and i understand that Bttf has a lower priority for them. Star Wars etc. means more money. But when i see how many figures they make for the bigger names and theres no Doc Brown and not much new information about the Delorean i would like to know how big the possibility is that they cancel it. What do you people think?

Thanks!

No way they cancel the Delorean this close to release. To my knowledge, they have NEVER cancelled a figure that has actually gone up for pre-order. Whether or not they release the BTTF II hover version is another story.

They won't cancel a product they've already received orders for. It could possibly be delayed, but once they get through all of the latest "coming soon" releases (Batman Returns just released) they should show the next round of figures that will be out next.

Also need to take into account Chinese New Year at the end of January/Early February, where factories will close for around two weeks, perhaps longer.

Yup. No way HT cancels. More likely they might make Delorean v2.0 like they have done with Tumbler and. Batpod

I dunno, I was all in for the Delorean 2.0 and Marty 2.0 when announced but i watched bbf part 2 today and although still enjoyable as a film i felt this was the first time its really starting to show its age now. The special effects particularly the scenes of the future and bluescreened delorean just look real dated and ropey to me now. I don't think the film has aged as well as i thought it once had and I guess what i'm saying is its lost some of its charm since the last time i viewed it. I'm even starting to think part 3 is better then part 2. Part 1 is definitely a superior film.

That and the bvs film releases by hot toys where the batmobile and armored batman just looks stunning has swayed my decision away from marty and the delorean 2.0.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe that we're so close now... seems like ages since 2014 SDCC.

hakDiwr.gif

:lol

Boo that means May for sideshow. On the bright side I can wait for my points from some of the star wars stuff to become available. I think I will use them all on this.

More like June or July. But would anybody be surprised if this is delayed at least once more? Maybe we won't see it until the fall.

Only 3 more small payment's. I've heard it to be out soon hopefully we see pic's in january and arrive at sideshow by Feb i'm hoping. Then Bring on Doc n 2nd Marty and the 2nd delorean.

Hot Toys message on FB.

"this iconic DeLorean will be released tomorrow in Hong Kong and begin shipping across the globe."

OMFG this is a dream ? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Back