Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised, pleasantly so, that this is coming soon. No Upcoming Releases pic or anything. Somebody else brought this up earlier in the thread but the A pillar appears to be inaccurate, just as with the prototype.

maxresdefault.jpg

die-beruehmtesten-filmautos-gallerypicture-1_900x510.jpg

I'm not saying that's a dealbreaker but that'll piss off at least some people.

NO PREORDER yet for 2ND Delorean as of now. It's possible it could never get made like the 66 batmobile only TIME will Tell as of now. We need DOC before a 2nd delorean release. NO switch out add ons it all or nothing with hot toys.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. Wow....this changes everything for me. I was planning getting the 2nd Delorean. Might just get the 1st Delorean then if that the case. My only concern is that if I get the 1st one and then HT release the 2nd. that would've sucks! :gah:

As highlander said, I doubt there'll be switch out parts. Besides, the flying DeLorean's wheels are supposed to fold as well and that doesn't appear to be the case with this soon-to-be-released vehicle.

Holy ******' ****, this almost brings me over the edge.
I need to show this my gf.
But I'm getting HB.
Normally I can't do this...
Holy **** what will I do...?!

You need both, my friend! :lol

I remember back in the day when bought a big toy vehicle it came with a EXCLUSIVE figure you could only get when bought so n so. I almost feel OWED when spending this much for a 1/6 car like 89 ride or this delorean. I know they would never throw a free figure in but think could help sell faster. Imagine a free Doc n puppy with purchase of course they would just adjust price n say hey free figure with purchase ha ha:lol. I been looking at 1/6 r.c rides and just amazes me No fx sounds on this or not a r.c car or hot toys even including a A plug adapter for the price. I already have Marty ready 4 ride just need 2 decide who's 1st time traveling passenger ha ha.:lol Arnold Time to go back in time and redo your movie's correctly ha ha...:lolCome with me if dont movie to bomb n ruin the future movie's.:horror Anyway cant wait to go back in time with my figure's.:wave

I'm surprised, pleasantly so, that this is coming soon. No Upcoming Releases pic or anything. Somebody else brought this up earlier in the thread but the A pillar appears to be inaccurate, just as with the prototype.

What is an "A pillar"?

Are you talking about the frame by the side view mirror? I can see that it's a bit fatter than in the 1:1 pic.

What is an "A pillar"?

Are you talking about the frame by the side view mirror? I can see that it's a bit fatter than in the 1:1 pic.

The a-pillar is the one that is against the window/front of the door. The b-pillar is the one at the back of the front door, and the c-pillar is the one at the rear of the car or against the rear of the rear doors in a 4 or 5 door.

I'm impress with everyone pointing out detail and comparing the two. :clap Both look the same to me. :lol

The 'A' pillar error is a pretty major flaw, ruins the overall look for me. Also, in that video, when the tail-lights turn off they look completely black as if they're 'smoked' lenses. That really better not be the case, no excuse for huge detail errors like this.

Hot Toys message on FB.

"this iconic DeLorean will be released tomorrow in Hong Kong and begin shipping across the globe."

OMFG this is a dream ? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Now it's time to see if enough people buys this to justify Hot Toy's investment. If its a slow seller after all of the crying and demands that HT release this it will be interesting.

Im so excited for this car. I believe it will sell well, it's very iconic recognized by most and will stand out in any collection. If they release a second car I'd buy it too.

Last edited:
Looks like I better start saving up for this one. Already preordered from sideshow. We should see this by February?

Back