Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys message on FB.

"this iconic DeLorean will be released tomorrow in Hong Kong and begin shipping across the globe."

OMFG this is a dream ? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Wow. That's mega-early. No doubt it will still be months before the retailer I've preordered from gets them. Plus I really have to recover from Christmas and some big purchases!

They also have a video for it -

Nice but I have 4 payments left, and this is my graduation gift to myself for finally finishing my bachelors degree. Got my Associates degree in 2004 and will get my Bachelors in 2016!

Nice but I have 4 payments left, and this is my graduation gift to myself for finally finishing my bachelors degree. Got my Associates degree in 2004 and will get my Bachelors in 2016!

congrats buddy! Takes some real dedication to truck through school again after being out of it for so long.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not only was I in school full time, I also work full time and I have a 2yr old! So glad my wife was able to help when I had to study for finals.

Congrats, dude. I supported my Mrs through training for a year and that was tough enough on her/us. Maximum respect to you. :clap

Now, where the hell am I going to display this damn thing. . .

Congrats, dude. I supported my Mrs through training for a year and that was tough enough on her/us. Maximum respect to you. :clap

Now, where the hell am I going to display this damn thing. . .

Thanks!

That is a question we are all going to ask ourselves! And I have no idea of where I am going to put this.

Soooo STOKED! :yess: I knew was releasing soon ha ha Tommorrow cant wait to see how big the box will be ? My closet /stockroom is pretty full need to make room. BRING ON DOC no more Excuse's hot toys we need PIX n NEWS of Doc. Brown now next.:impatient: Cant wait to get this badboy.:yess::impatient:

Hi everyone. Just want to confirm something here. Does anyone know if HT is doing Delorean from part 2 with Mr Fusion? Is it confirm? Or they just doing one Delorean with switch out part?

Hi everyone. Just want to confirm something here. Does anyone know if HT is doing Delorean from part 2 with Mr Fusion? Is it confirm? Or they just doing one Delorean with switch out part?

NO PREORDER yet for 2ND Delorean as of now. It's possible it could never get made like the 66 batmobile only TIME will Tell as of now. We need DOC before a 2nd delorean release. NO switch out add ons it all or nothing with hot toys.

NO PREORDER yet for 2ND Delorean as of now. It's possible it could never get made like the 66 batmobile only TIME will Tell as of now. We need DOC before a 2nd delorean release. NO switch out add ons it all or nothing with hot toys.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. Wow....this changes everything for me. I was planning getting the 2nd Delorean. Might just get the 1st Delorean then if that the case. My only concern is that if I get the 1st one and then HT release the 2nd. that would've sucks! :gah:

Back