Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This man speaks the truth.

66 Batmobile is sleak and classic.

Deloreans are junk that got lucky being picked for BTTF. :lol

2423269999_hes20right20you20know_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

The DeLorean's production funded a major drug empire, which is why they only made them for a few years before they were shut down. The Batmobile funded...well, nothing. It made me watch the dumbest yet most entertaining show ever made. Almost everything about that show makes me want to puke except that beauty of that car, however the Delorean wins in beauty and it Travels Through Time!!

The DeLorean's production funded a major drug empire, which is why they only made them for a few years before they were shut down. The Batmobile funded...well, nothing. It made me watch the dumbest yet most entertaining show ever made. Almost everything about that show makes me want to puke except that beauty of that car, however the Delorean wins in beauty and it Travels Through Time!!

No way delorean wins in beauty. Even with beer goggles on it would not even win.
maxresdefault.jpg

vs

18mnwyktp7w4zjpg.jpg

No way batmobile loses to delorean.

No way delorean wins in beauty. Even with beer goggles on it would not even win.
View attachment 203658

vs

View attachment 203659

No way batmobile loses to delorean.

It's only opinion.
I personally find the 66 batmobile to be on a similar level of bad taste/corny design as the 89 and "flappy wings" Batman forever one.
But i do respect the opinion of anyone who begs to differ. And i'd be cool with anyone saying they disagree with me. But as it's all subjective, no-one is right and no-one is wrong. You only have the one you'd prefer. And the one i prefer will get made. The one you prefer won't, lol.
I love the Delorean because it's not a conventionally beautiful car, but has come to be considered a classic design by many.
And there are plenty on the road, even replicas of the production car.

I'd rather have a Delorean. Different strokes for different folks. That's why there's thousands of car models as opposed to 4. You can like it all you want. I can like the Delorean more all I want. Won't change either of our opinions. And in my opinion, yes, the batmobile loses to the Delorean in beauty.

It's only opinion.
I personally find the 66 batmobile to be on a similar level of bad taste/corny design as the 89 and "flappy wings" Batman forever one.
But i do respect the opinion of anyone who begs to differ. And i'd be cool with anyone saying they disagree with me. But as it's all subjective, no-one is right and no-one is wrong. You only have the one you'd prefer. And the one i prefer will get made. The one you prefer won't, lol.
I love the Delorean because it's not a conventionally beautiful car, but has come to be considered a classic design by many.
And there are plenty on the road, even replicas of the production car.

Agree my friend. To each his own. I have an emotional attachment to batman and the 66 batmobile. Saw the show on reruns in early 70's as a kid. But I still think it does not have bad taste or corny. It is a kick ass looking car and would love to drive around in one over a delorean any day. It would draw way more attention at a car show I guarantee it.

Oh no you didn't!!

Hehe. Just one man's opinion.
89 Batman seemed like the greatest thing at the time, but it's just as hokey and corny as the 66 show.
BTTF is just as hokey, but i have a love of the Delorean i could never have for the batmobile. In my mind, the 66 Batmobile is just some altered concept used for a tv show. The Delorean is as much a character in the movies as Marty or Doc.
But again, just opinion. I'd buy every single delorean HT made(If they make more than one), and never complain, but i can't imagine ever buying a Batmobile. I just don't see them as iconic as the Delorean.
For me, the Batmobile was never a character the way the Delorean was.

Well yeah, the '89 is ultimately an ill-suited vehicle design for crimefighting and combat generally. The front is so low to the ground I don't know how it's supposed to even tackle a curb :lol And it's unnecessarily long. Still, I think it's a beautiful design, it just looks cool to me.

66 batmobile #1 clunker pos sold for 4.6 million dollars. I hope your trolling and not serious.

It's a 1955 Lincoln concept car made to be the Batmobile. I guarantee that 60 year old car is a POS no matter how much some lucky person payed for it. Trolling? You've turned a civil conversation about opinions on cars into me trolling? Uncool man. Very uncool.

It's a 1955 Lincoln concept car made to be the Batmobile. I guarantee that 60 year old car is a POS no matter how much some lucky person payed for it. Trolling? You've turned a civil conversation about opinions on cars into me trolling? Uncool man. Very uncool.

Calling one of the most iconic cars ever a pos is kind of a trolling comment to get people fired up. Isn't that the def. Of trolling? Regardless of what you think, more people will disagree with you than agree with you. You don't have to like it, but calling it a pos is pretty uncalled for. The work Barris did to make it plus all of his other mods he did is pretty amazing.

There are a lot of iconic cars out there from TV and movies. I not sure what i would pick if i could only choose one but Ecto 1 would be high on the list.

Back