Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure sideshow already know since Diamond Select are releasing a frosted variant oct/nov

18133-2.jpg

Only 9 more months for this baby 2nd car payment done. I hope the damn box is smaller then 89 car. If want the frost effect just wait til winter ha ha...Still pretty lame hot toys should throw in a damn ac plug that's not included. I am disapointed it's not a 2 in 1 of bttf 1 n 2 ,but oh well. I'm gonna LOVE having both my favorite ride's 89 car n delorean on display. The only other rides id want are my 1/6 landspeeder the Falcon Cockpit and 89 BATWING. If they can give us a tie fighter I want my batwing.
:pray:still pray for a batwing.

please make next hot toys.:pray:

I also wouldnt mind a 1/6 at st ha ha..... We are gonna need a bigger boat. :lol

Only 9 more months for this baby 2nd car payment done. I hope the damn box is smaller then 89 car. If want the frost effect just wait til winter ha ha...Still pretty lame hot toys should throw in a damn ac plug that's not included. I am disapointed it's not a 2 in 1 of bttf 1 n 2 ,but oh well. I'm gonna LOVE having both my favorite ride's 89 car n delorean on display. The only other rides id want are my 1/6 landspeeder the Falcon Cockpit and 89 BATWING. If they can give us a tie fighter I want my batwing.

I also wouldnt mind a 1/6 at st ha ha..... We are gonna need a bigger boat. :lol

The box should be smaller, it is shorter and it does not have that stupid shield the 89 came with. I would love to a have an 89 Batwing. I would mount it on the wall with a glow in the dark moon sticker behind it. Hopefully someday :pray:

I guess we will see how crazy if we get more 1/6 vehicle's , yes 1/6 89 batwing n car would be amazing n favorite display. Something very special getting these in 1/6 the awe of finally having after you watched for decades on screen and now u own Hellz yes cant wait.

I guess we will see how crazy if we get more 1/6 vehicle's , yes 1/6 89 batwing n car would be amazing n favorite display. Something very special getting these in 1/6 the awe of finally having after you watched for decades on screen and now u own Hellz yes cant wait.

I want a 1/6 ecto one

Haha still remember the postman showing up with the box, hardly managing to hold around the box with his hands :lol. And I was like ooooh sh##.
And batwing yes please!

I got this bad boy ordered I hope it has a flying conversion to it, that would be sweet but I'd doubt it. They want us to buy 2 Delorians lol.

Lol you guys are too much! I love the DeLorean and any cars HT would make in 1/6, I'm just a car guy.

Ah, but that's not what you said. You said 66 batmobile would have been better than, thus the laughing. And then you laughed at me for disagreeing. So now everybody's laughing. It's been a good day.

Well, I want both those bad boys. Both are easily amongst the top contenders for most iconic and recognisable on screen vehicle of all time. Just a crying shame it seems only one is going to end up getting made :mad:

dude-1.gif

Hahaha. I'm sure there are people out there who want the 66 batmobile, but the Delorean(Correct spelling), is far more iconic, lol.

tumblr_inline_nbnguunQKK1ryxhvf.jpg no way bro. Batmobile is way more iconic. Especially from car enthusiast like me. You can't tell me more people would be more excited to see delorean over 66 batmobile? I saw the delorean at universal studies and I was like cool, but not omg. As a car, the delorean was a joke and failure. Only around or talked about now is because of BTTF. Number 1 batmobile sold for 4.6 million. No way delorean would even come near that amount. I have hts delorean preordered BTW.
18mnwyktp7w4zjpg.jpg

Back