Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys just announced all sorts of cool additions to the Hulkbuster figure and is including it at no extra charge to those that have ordered it. Maybe they'll do the same for us Delorean preordered people as well and give us switch out parts for an optional BTTFII Delorean. Maybe. I doubt it cause it's not a Marvel item but maybe.

im hoping its just one delorean with swappable parts. without being able to see the underneath of the delorean thats up for PO, it could very well be 2 different deloreans. if the version 1 car has those lights on it we could be looking at one car. saying that, looking at the pictures, it does seem that it could be the very same car, although the clock is missing from the dash on the hover version. but then i dont know if the hover one is just the 1st one thats been converted just for show (anyone know if the 1st prototype delorean is still on show somewhere?). The interiors of both cars look very, very similar in that they both lack cabelling. the only difference i can see for sure is the clock on the dash is in one car but not the hover car. someone needs to get some better pics of the interior and the back end of it, especially around the mr fusion area.

regarding the first delorean release, other than the hook, i would love to see this included also. maybe even have a remote to control the lights as docs remote control to steer the car whilst einstein was about to become the worlds first time traveller

photo38.jpg

That's looks really cool. I was thinking about getting a smaller one to simply the flying and railwheels modes. That one might fit the bill. Depending on price

Edit. Quick google search suggests this will be $300 so won't be getting that. I am getting the hot toys

Last edited:
Photo0945.jpgFor me its a size issue ( that's why she said) , I just don't have the room for the 1/6th scale, so this one looks to be a nice compromise. But for 300 dollars it better be dam near perfect. Currently have a diamond select model, but its so cheap and nasty, from a distance it looks good. But get within 2 meters from it and it starts to really fall apart.

hey drfeelgood I have the same DST Delorean is yours the part I or II? Mine is the part II with the flip down wheels option.

darn both are nice tho, course I added aftermarket decals that added the missing DMC on the grille, wheels, got lettering on the tires, and better quality Mr Fusion decals for the Mr Fusion etc.

Your delorean needs a little dusting ;)

I got all the Diamond Select Deloreans. I was gonna add one of them to my display but i dont like the sizing. I did this instead....20150621_183730.jpg

That is a pretty sweet set up! Haha yeah that thing could do with a good dusting, but I just have no love for it, the same can be said for the ex who bought it for me. Once that Mattel one comes out il be going with either their new version or the older one. Detail city here we come!

That is a pretty sweet set up! Haha yeah that thing could do with a good dusting, but I just have no love for it, the same can be said for the ex who bought it for me. Once that Mattel one comes out il be going with either their new version or the older one. Detail city here we come!

lol, I thought you were recreating the frost from when Einstein comes back.

where u pick up the ALAMANAC Book From my Friend- is it just the outer page printed on glossy paper or are there pages in the book too

Thanks

Got it on ebay and yes there are printed pages. Its the same few pages printed over and over just like the original prop. i really like the see through receipt. it even comes with a dust jacket, as we dont have dust repellent paper yet

20150805_233329.jpg

Back