Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the new shipping date is dec 2015 - Feb 2016, why do you some of think that's a big improvement over the original shipping date of March 2016. If it was a November shipping date, then I would consider that an early ship. Chances are it won't be dec at all, I bet it will be Jan - Feb 2016 which is the normal way that hot toys usually do these things.

new shipping date is dec-jan. that's a big enough change from march. to be honest, anything moved up instead of being pushed back is big news and big deal.

Does anyone think the DeLorean will be shipped with any extras, like the Lightning power pole, or plastic flames to go behind the tires? I would really like to see Doc Brown's dog, Einstein, with a stopwatch around his neck sitting in the car. It is an expensive model, a couple extra items would be appreciated. This is my first Hot Toys model, so I'm not really sure how the extras and exclusives work.

Does anyone think the DeLorean will be shipped with any extras, like the Lightning power pole, or plastic flames to go behind the tires? I would really like to see Doc Brown's dog, Einstein, with a stopwatch around his neck sitting in the car. It is an expensive model, a couple extra items would be appreciated. This is my first Hot Toys model, so I'm not really sure how the extras and exclusives work.

I honestly think it's has many features like the flying wheels to portray BTTF2 (maybe not pt3) but who knows maybe HT is making a 2nd Delorean which is a stupid idea especially since the 1st one hasn't released everyone would want the one with all the features. So in a nutshell all the recent pics of the flying car is our car baby!!! Can't wait to see the official release.

The DeLorean 2 has lights on the wheels and the undercarriage, and the wheels fold up. The folding wheels probably wouldn't be an issue, and could possibly be added to the DeLorean. But as far as I know, the first edition DeLorean doesn't have the lighting effects, which leads me to believe there will be a second car.

2363df79acd5d6017bfd36157a82b0ae.jpg

I have no doubts it'll be two seperate versions. I think they would've announced only one by now but they're stalling waiting for everyone who ordered the first edition to get it and then BAM, hers part 2. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Just cancelled my order I'm gonna wait for the flying DeLorean instead

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I was looking forward to BTTF Delorean but BTTF2 Delorean sounds like the clear choice. I hope they still intend to do the 1966 Batmobile, but I highly doubt it with this new Delorean 2 and Star Wars vehicles coming out.

Hmm well I've paid a $100 deposit for the current model- it better come with light up time circuits!

To me it doesn't make financial sense to make two deloreans... I think it's one or at least that's what I would do, but who knows. I just can't see two of these being made with minor differences the folding wheels don't justify an entirely different vehicle. Hot toys are smarter than that cmon

I didnt think it made sense to make a camo batmobile. so you never know. Plus they already revealed the proto.

If it's BTTF I'm buying it. The well has been dry for too many years with crappy minimates as the only toys. Stop complaining, and start saving. Or, get out of the way...cause I'm ready to purchase now.

I know I'm going to have to make a decision on this now sooner than later. It's tough to know which one I'll be happy with. If I get version 1 I'll want version 2. And vice versa. Decisions decisions.

Back