Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_3ifWZxCVk&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/ame] SPOILER....hint hint..

Any guest when the dark knight rises figure will be out??Since the movie is coming out in july propably for next chistmas:impatient:

TDKR was only announced about 2-3 months ago, your impatience is unjustified.

Wait a year since an announcement then you've got permission to get impatient :gah:

TDKR was only announced about 2-3 months ago, your impatience is unjustified.

Wait a year since an announcement then you've got permission to get impatient :gah:

Agreed but to be honest it's because some movies are just more profitable for hot toys ....

Edit....not that I'm biased :)

pics of new batsuit and bane ..The new suit looks like the dx o1 version..defnitley another batcycle sometime...I'M sure hot toy's is making eventualy..

It's not a new suit. It's the same as TDK. And DX01 was Joker, you're talking about DX02.

And yes, they will remake DX02 (hopefully not rerelease).

It's not a new suit. It's the same as TDK. And DX01 was Joker, you're talking about DX02.

And yes, they will remake DX02 (hopefully not rerelease).

Definitely has to be a remake, a rerelease would probably cause more leaking abs problems :slap

Kinda stupid that the film's tagline is "The Legend Ends" by definition and common sense a Legend is a legend because it endures and doesn't end :slap

Even if Bane did kill Batman, his legend would continue, unless Bane flies around the world, turning back time & erasing mans knowledge of Batman :lol

Kinda stupid that the film's tagline is "The Legend Ends" by definition and common sense a Legend is a legend because it endures and doesn't end :slap

Even if Bane did kill Batman, his legend would continue, unless Bane flies around the world, turning back time & erasing mans knowledge of Batman :lol

It will all make sense once you see the film I'm sure

I always thought that a Legend was a story with a beginning, a middle, and an ending. Just because a Legend may continue on through time, doesn't mean that it can't have a definitive ending.:dunno

Though we still have to see Hardy's performance, in order to get really invested in this character(and the chances of it being good are rather high, considering the guy's talent for potraying intense brutes), but I allready know, that I want this figure. When the first tdkr promo materials surfaced, I wasn't sure about Bane looks. But the more I see it, the more I like the design. The gritty, hardocre grille look the mask gives him, the worn, rough, leather jacket that gives him this awesome, rakish appearence, and his overall image of ruthless commando, rather than the cheesy, spandex-wearing luchador.

I wasn't sure about the mask design at the beggining, but the more I see it, the more I am warming to it. Now I am sure the figure is going to look great with it:
YZARD.jpg

9LLDq.png

bVQ1I.png

3hBCj.png
(pic stolen from a fellow member's sig)

I am wondering if HT's are going to design a new body for him. Hardy has a great physique in this movie. Though, I still think he could be a bit bulkier for the role, the great thing about Hardy's frame in TDKR is that he isn't ripped and chiseled male-model style, like so many other superhero actors. He actually has some fat on him, that gives him that raw, dangerous, pitt-bull apprarence. Especially his neck-area. Hardy looks like a neo-natzi militiant, and there's currently no HT body that could replicate his looks in TDKR convincingly.

Btw. You think we will be able to pose him like this?
TRBqi.jpg

Imagine: Figure posed like this, standing on the top shelf of a detolf, with the LED lighting directly above him. Yep, its a day-one pre-order for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back