Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guest when the dark knight rises figure will be out??Since the movie is coming out in july propably for next chistmas:impatient:

Whether his face is shown in the film or not, they should sculpt hardy, if they were to only sculpt his eyes and cheeks the proportions would be off.

I'm pretty sure they're going to do it like they did Cap sculpt. Sculpt the actors face then add the rest on top

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Skiman as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises movie

It wouldn't matter if they sculpted Hardy's likeness or not. One of the defining characteristics of Tom Hardy is his mouth and nose and well, you can't see either. If Hardy was uncredited in the role, you couldn't even tell who he was.

It'll be pretty hard to mess up a bald head and eyes. The only "likeness" they have to nail is the mask.

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Skiman as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises movie

I wish Hot Toys made figures of me, Skiman is a lucky man. I wonder if they'll pay him royalties?

Last edited:
Not really dude - they still need to get the shape of the head right and very importantly the eyes/brow area.

The shape of a head is one of the first things they start out with. There's literally no human features they could mess up here, unless they don't include the scars.

There isn't a portrait for them to sculpt and no defining features, other than the mask, to worry about.

I cant wait to get this.I have to wait anyway few months:(.
"Was getting Hot Toys TDKR Bane part of your plan"?
"Of course" :banana:joy.

The shape of a head is one of the first things they start out with. There's literally no human features they could mess up here, unless they don't include the scars.

There isn't a portrait for them to sculpt and no defining features, other than the mask, to worry about.

Well, they've got the shape of the head wrong before (DX02 Bats for example) :lol

No doubt this should be MUCH easier than a typical sculpt, but i'm not 100% certain they won't screw it up, hope not:pray:

They NEED to have the scars, that's what i'm most worried about. Particularly with the lack of good reference for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back