Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we'll see Bane without the mask in the film. They showed us the Joker for a split second, I think they'll do that for Bane too

For some reason I keep thinking Bane will kill Batman and Catwoman will kill Bane... or maybe Batman will kill himself and Bane somehow.

I don't think Batman will die, it's been called an "epic" and main characters in "epics" don't die, they come full circle until they accept they are a hero. (think greek mythology)
That would be keeeeeeewl!!! :pray:

It'd be blasphemy if they didn't!!

Tom Hardy's body is very unique looking, it'd be good to get a new body, however if they make him look good topless it will make him look bad and too big with the coat on

I want a broken cowl too! :D

picture.php

It'd be lolworthy if Nolan built up an epic saga, and Batman is making a decision to sacrifice himself for the greater good, Bane is winning, then Cavill Supes swoops in and saves everything at the end of the movie.

Yes, and then have The Expendables Crew Show up, and then some Super Predators who want to hunt them and blah blah blah

Argh! Show us the full specs already! :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back