Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 100 pages and we have only preview picture....Shame on you Hot Toys!

60 pages with: Teaser is tomorow....no tomorow....yes tomorow...
now i know tomorow.....now i know for sure tomorow....:nana:

That's a great trailer with very professional editing, it all fits. However, I don't like it. With it's relation to The Prestige it sort of implies that this is more of a collaboration for Nolan films more than it is of BATMAN. Like this particular vision holds presidence over everything and anything else.

I don't care what TDKR does when they mention, "bringing it back to Begins". For me, Batman Begins will always have this certain, unique look, that sense of excitement that will keep it from being connected to the last two and be more like a one off. When Batman said "he'd look into it" and jumped off the rooftop it meant something more than what we've gotten and have seen so far. There was no Bane, there was no Catwoman, or any of these melodramatic ideologies, it was just, Batman Begins, a damn good film. TDK will also retain that, other worldly look/feel that will disconnect itself from Begins and TDKR, being it's own thing entirely.

And TDKR will have it's own feel about it which i'm sure will be quite different from the first two.

Yep. You can already tell with the trailer and marketing that it will be it's own thing. This decadent, post-apocalyptic world.

I just don't like it when films, good or bad get lumped into "teh ALMIGHTEH trilogy!". I view and judge them all by their all merits and separately, whether one film is weak (Spider-Man 3, ROTJ) or strong.

Pretty cool trailer, the only critique I could give it would be to edit the clips a bit tighter, other then that pretty cool.

BTAS-style movie will beat everything.
Tho I'm not the person who likes to compare homogeneous things and exalt one above the other.

To be honest I really don't care what that trailer ''means'' Its just a damn fine trailer.

That fan trailer was great.

For me, Batman Begins will always have this certain, unique look, that sense of excitement that will keep it from being connected to the last two and be more like a one off. When Batman said "he'd look into it" and jumped off the rooftop it meant something more than what we've gotten and have seen so far. There was no Bane, there was no Catwoman, or any of these melodramatic ideologies, it was just, Batman Begins, a damn good film. TDK will also retain that, other worldly look/feel that will disconnect itself from Begins and TDKR, being it's own thing entirely.

I disagree with that last part. While each film has a different look and feel pertaining to the story and can stand on their own individually they are still very much connected to each other. Through those connections they are even stronger. I think TDKR will only cement that.

It could be a great trilogy. :wink1:

Personally, I believe you are all absolutely insane. :slap

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back