Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting dead wasn't :lol

s21984_Ba_dum_tss_Minecraft_on_Drugs-s398x343-181273-580.jpg

:yess:

Jules and Vincent are probably on my most-wanted 1/6 scale figure list...do you have any customs?

Same! I'd love 'em!
Nah, Just a 6" Custom I did before I found high end stuff. I intended to make a bloody Butch with a samurai sword, but never did :(

Will Bane be out before the movie..? What do people think?

Same! I'd love 'em!
Nah, Just a 6" Custom I did before I found high end stuff. I intended to make a bloody Butch with a samurai sword, but never did :(

Will Bane be out before the movie..? What do people think?

Be out before the movie? Like specs before the movie or the figure itself?

If Bane is scheduled to be Q2 then he'd probably be out around the time TDKR hits theatres.

You're probably right, HT won't want to take away the excitement of the Avengers and TDKR lines.

I honestly don't like the look of The Avengers, my friend is all "Wow! Look at this Avengers trailer!" And I'm like "Meh."

But yeah, I can understand The Joker 2.0 being last in line seeing as this will be his fourth release :lol

I honestly don't like the look of The Avengers, my friend is all "Wow! Look at this Avengers trailer!" And I'm like "Meh."

But yeah, I can understand The Joker 2.0 being last in line seeing as this will be his fourth release :lol

I understand, the Avengers isn't for everyone. I can see Joker 2.0 being revealed at SDCC...by then TDKR and Avengers hype will be past it's prime. SDCC is late July right?

Whats SDCC? :slap :lol
I'm new to proper collecting so I have no clue :lol

San Diego Comic Con...it's the big fan boy/nerd/movie event usually around mid-July...Sideshow/Hot Toys usually display new figures there :D

Had to google the dates this year...so SDCC is July 12-15 and TDKR comes out July 20th...will be interesting to see what is displayed and what isn't.

I'm looking for this one.. but I don't see it happening any time soon, next year sounds reasonable..

Specs late this year and a release Q1 2013 sounds VERY reasonable as I'm sure the figure will be a ridiculous price. Plenty of time to save up :D

San Diego Comic Con...it's the big fan boy/nerd/movie event usually around mid-July...Sideshow/Hot Toys usually display new figures there :D

Had to google the dates this year...so SDCC is July 12-15 and TDKR comes out July 20th...will be interesting to see what is displayed and what isn't.

Hmm, Me might be displayed just before TDKR then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back