1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man that was unnecessary by OT "supply your own eyes" there. Bad form.

I am ecstatic with my $80 ghetto head.:rock

Based on actions like that and his regular comments on Hot Toy's Instagram account he does seem to be quite a ****** bag.

Would be enough for me to find another custom option.

I bought Jaxon’s cause OT charges almost double for what I paid for the Hot Toys figure ... what a joke !
dc comics joker GIF

Got mine as well. Soon I will have this, unreal's and OT's is being worked on by the knightmare master himself. Maybe one day, someone will sell a bill choi and I will have all the Begins sculpts. But so far, Unreal's is still the best one.

My one remaining dissatisfaction with this figure will be the cape. Have had a Jaxon one and currently OT cape but neither are black enough to offer that screen accurate contrast to the suit.

If someone knows of such a cape or a material that could be used in 1/6 scale please let me know.

I have an OT cape on my 1/4 scale Dark Knight Batman that is the perfect shade of jet black and it makes such a difference to the overall look of the figure. I understand that same material would be too thick for 1/6 so the search continues.

My one remaining dissatisfaction with this figure will be the cape. Have had a Jaxon one and currently OT cape but neither are black enough to offer that screen accurate contrast to the suit.

If someone knows of such a cape or a material that could be used in 1/6 scale please let me know.

I have an OT cape on my 1/4 scale Dark Knight Batman that is the perfect shade of jet black and it makes such a difference to the overall look of the figure. I understand that same material would be too thick for 1/6 so the search continues.
Try velvet? But I’ve heard it doesn’t drape well in that scale.

Got mine as well. Soon I will have this, unreal's and OT's is being worked on by the knightmare master himself. Maybe one day, someone will sell a bill choi and I will have all the Begins sculpts. But so far, Unreal's is still the best one.
Nice
I hope dean knight gets a hand in this too so he can make a comparison video

Back