Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody at least a little bit curious about the packaging for the figs,I wonder if it'll be some sort of commemorative package or just some sort of standard box,needless to say,I'll do my best to pick this set up.

Is anybody at least a little bit curious about the packaging for the figs,I wonder if it'll be some sort of commemorative package or just some sort of standard box,needless to say,I'll do my best to pick this set up.

Going by hot toys latest box designs it won't be anything special.

I really wish they sold the demon bats and scarecrow separate, and non exclusive:dunno

The Demon Bats works great as an exclusive figure since not everyone would want it, just a select hardcore collectors like me. Scarecrow, on the other hand, should be given a regular release treatment. And I won't be surprised if they would next year. As it stands, I think this Scarecrow is just an added accessory to the Demon Bats figure. Hence, the lack of CM head, etc.

The Demon Bats works great as an exclusive figure since not everyone would want it, just a select hardcore collectors like me. Scarecrow, on the other hand, should be given a regular release treatment. And I won't be surprised if they would next year. As it stands, I think this Scarecrow is just an added accessory to the Demon Bats figure. Hence, the lack of CM head, etc.

I guess your wright, but the $350 price tag is alot:monkey4 and i know its two figures and all but like you i wish the scarecrow wasnt an exclusive.

“We’ll use many of the same characters as we have all along, and we’ll be introducing some new ones,”

Chris Nolan's quote from his recent interview on Batman 3(The Dark Knight Rises)... Hopefully this means we'll see some Scarecrow that will spawn a solo figure.

Well, I read it to mean we're getting, at least, Egghead. And maybe King Tut if we're lucky. That would be eggcelent.

Indeed it would. Although I'm sure you were just "yolking"

Anyway, if i do get lucky enough to pick this set up, i have no problem selling demon bats to anyone for a cheap price that is not interested in Scarecrow.

Yet, there is no riddler.

In the movie I mean. You get your thoughts straight after five minutes and a new page is almost filled in this section.

Back