Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully the scarecrow might make an appearance(whether it's a big or small role) in the 3rd batman film and they might make another one (WITH A CILLIAN HS and accessories) as a standard release, or is this just me wishful thinking.

Chris loves CM. I wouldn't put it past him, he's been in both films already so there's a better than good chance Chris will keep that consistent. He's sort of a loveable punching bag now.

DX everybody.
:banana:banana:banana
Because a figure apparently isn't worth having without the googly eyes. . .who wants to start a poll about interest in DX Rachel Dawes. We'll start with the Batman Begins version, then move on to the Dark Knight version later as a separate DX release. With alternate charred flesh head sculpt and clothes, obviously.

I'll probably get this set. I'm happy with the sculpted mask.

The demon batman is a perfect figure for any fans of Christian Bale's batman voice.

Chris loves CM. I wouldn't put it past him, he's been in both films already so there's a better than good chance Chris will keep that consistent. He's sort of a loveable punching bag now.

yeah i wouldn't be suprised either, it will probably just be a small role much like TDK but like you say nolan is a big fan of cillian and i'm sure he has a few ideas in mind on how to use the scarecrow in the 3rd film.

Attachments

• oppcs.jpg
    oppcs.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
  • megs.jpg
    megs.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 10
  • megatron_transformers_silo_sm.jpg
    megatron_transformers_silo_sm.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
  • gl1s (2).jpg
    gl1s (2).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
yeah i wouldn't be suprised either, it will probably just be a small role much like TDK but like you say nolan is a big fan of cillian and i'm sure he has a few ideas in mind on how to use the scarecrow in the 3rd film.

There's more...

Nolan said: "We’ll use many of the same characters as we have all along, and we’ll be introducing some new ones."

Toldja! ;)

Back