Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha brilliant, reminds me of me & my wife. I'd never tell her how much these things actually cost & I'd definitely wouldn't tell her how much they can rise either because one day I'd be coming home to a bunch of empty Detolfs.

:horror :horror :horror

Glad to say that my wife would never do anything like that. She knows what their worth, and on some level appreciates my collection.

In fact we are both huge Batman fans. :rock

BTW, I got my horse today. It's pretty cool. :)

pics of horse, pics of horse, pics of horse.

picture.php

With a rider, this thing takes up a LOT of space. It WILL NOT fit on a detolf shelf. On top yes, but not inside. Thankfully he fits on my black wall shelf.

P1130186.jpg

The eyes are completely black, which is very cool. Not sure if I want to paint them red or not...

P1130187.jpg

Each leg has tree points of articulation.

P1130188.jpg

My only complaint about the horse is that it has a sheen to it. I would like it to be totally flat. I'm considering repainting the entire thing...

P1130189.jpg

P1130190.jpg

P1130192.jpg

P1130193.jpg

Still needs some futzing, and I really think I'm gonna repaint the horse, but for the most part I like it. ;)

Guys,
Just wanting to get an idea of what is a fair price for this set? I've seen prices range from $350-$500 not including shipping. What kind of prices did you guys all pay for yours?

Guys,
Just wanting to get an idea of what is a fair price for this set? I've seen prices range from $350-$500 not including shipping. What kind of prices did you guys all pay for yours?

In my opinion a fair price is about $180 per figure, but it seems some people have more money to throw away.

Back