Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last week I paid $430.00 shipped for my set. don't think I got any deal but I only see these going up as they dry up on eBay. A year or two when the next movie is released and they're double the price $400+ won't look so bad.

Last edited:
Last week I paid $430.00 shipped for my set. don't think I got any deal but I only see these going up as they dry up on eBay. A year or two when the next movie is released and there double the price $400+ won't look so bad.

yeah i was looking back at the ones i was watching in prevous weeks, and wished i ahd got it when it was 350 or so. think ill be pulling the trigger today. get it over with...

Nice display. I thought Scarecrow had a walking stick there for a second and he was about to kick his stick up to dance.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="300" height="255" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pWCJsXQj-s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol :lol :lol

P1130134.jpg

P1130136.jpg

P1130135.jpg

'Cos he's the tallest, i.e. for the sake of symmetry. ;)

Should be getting my horsey this week. :pray:

At times in the comic, he would have made sense being in charge (as much as anyone could be in charge of the Joker, anyway). Even though he became insane (as all Batman villains are), he still seemed to have leadership skills that other Bat-villains didn't. Apart from leading a bunch of hoods around. He felt that way a bit in B:TAS to me, as well.

450 for this set.... what do people think about that price...?[/QUOTE

its not a good price lets face it these guys are way over priced but the prices are not going to get better so if you want the set i would say get it now before it goes up to 550 :)

I like twoface in the middle. I usually use joker as the center, but I think two face is definitely the only other that could fill the spot.

My set came today. I'm not home so I won't be able to open it until Friday.

Can't wait to open those suckers.

Thanks maglor. Spent 3 days looking for the best deal. 425 is alot. But right now it's the best deal. I'd love one of those more accurate demon headsculpts. Who was making that? Adam? Any updates ?anyone know? If there is a list I want on.

Back