Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread of late is very typical of Hot Toys release...someone had a graph to this effect on another thread.

Right now all the HT tittiebabies are gnashing thier teeth over 'proported issues', some real others questionable.

When this hits Stateside and is in our hands then there will be a collective sigh of relief and a bunch of back slapping/glad-handing and general 'oh how great this is, and it the best figure ever'...etc...etc.

I agree. The effect is compounded by this being a Hot Toys release as well as a TDK figure, and that brings out the TDKids and Nolan worshippers. We have both throngs of goofballs in the fray here.

This thread of late is very typical of Hot Toys release...someone had a graph to this effect on another thread.

Right now all the HT tittiebabies are gnashing thier teeth over 'proported issues', some real others questionable.

When this hits Stateside and is in our hands then there will be a collective sigh of relief and a bunch of back slapping/glad-handing and general 'oh how great this is, and it the best figure ever'...etc...etc.

Unless there really is something wrong with it. :monkey1

Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

That's the thing... paints don't actually take hours or a day to fully cure and dry. It takes weeks.

Still, your point remains. These products should not be packaged and shipped before they're fully cured.

What kind of paint do you think is generally used on HT figures?

so, wait this figure has leakage from its hind quarters::monkey1:horror

Seriously I cant wait till I get this figure.it looks to be epic. Going to be display it back to back with the HT Captain America:hi5:

As long as it's not in the warehouse yet.

Hope you already have the OC or really just don't care about Batman because this will be the last chance for one without paying double, triple the retail. Once you cancel you will have to pray on the waiting list (he's sold out on SS).

Its neither of those reasons...its the money...

I figure worse case scenario, I get the new TDKR figure next years...but we'll see how things go.

Hopefully I can swing it by the time it hits the states.

Wow :horror You're opinion sure switched sides quick!

Glad the mods didn't lock the thread as you first suggested, huh? :dunno:monkey3

True, true but I needed more convincing, sue me. A shiny butt cheek wasn't enough to convince me unlike pics of flaking, links to failed, deteriorating suits on ebay, and shots of a baggy suit.

But yeah, you got me there. I'm a ******. :dance

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

I just cancelled mine, fellas.

Keaton's Batman conquers all, plus I decided to pickup two RE: Afterlife Alices.
Cash gotta flow from somewhere.

Good luck to whoever on the waitlist claims it.

Over and out.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRZMISgDJ0"]SpongeBob Laugh Box! (Really Funny) - YouTube[/ame]

Anyway, getting excited for this figure. And Spook! Two for one fun.

Back