Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got this and Capt. America coming next month - October's going to be awesome! :yess:

On another note, thank God for Sideshow's flex payment plans. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be able to afford all the figures coming my way this quarter :lol.

I've got this on flex pay, first time I've ever flexed with SS. After I read they bumped up his release I checked the flex schedule on SSC. Now it says the first payment is September 25th, and the last one is November 25th, WTF? They allready charged me the first payment August 25th, and had the last payment October 25th.

I hope they just screwed up and aren't gonna try and make me wait till November for this.

I got my email from SSC as well. But I no longer lust for this figure like I did when it was first available for pre-order. I may opt to grab the '89 Batman for my collection rather than keep this one. Anyone interested in trading? =P

Yah looks like it changed to Nov 25th. I just looked up mine as well. :( :impatient: :gah:

I wonder, could it be a flex pay schedule for people who are waitlisting?

Well I'm gonna call SS tomorrow and get to the bottom of this.

i've searched SSC for long time . i find my order , but where do i see if they charged me with my Flex pay 1st payment yet? or where do i find the dates in which they will charge me with flex pay . The site pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

i've searched SSC for long time . i find my order , but where do i see if they charged me with my Flex pay 1st payment yet? or where do i find the dates in which they will charge me with flex pay . The site pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know there is no way of knowing if/how many times sideshow has charged you for a flex pay aside from calling them. What I can tell you is if you pre ordered this before august 23rd then they charged your first payment on August 25th. At least they did for me. They didn't send me an email or receipt or anything, I just checked my account and saw they charged me.

As far as checking the pay schedule, again sideshow never emailed me or anything. I went to the product page for this figure, clicked on flexpay and saw a new schedule for the payments at the bottom.

I've got this on flex pay, first time I've ever flexed with SS. After I read they bumped up his release I checked the flex schedule on SSC. Now it says the first payment is September 25th, and the last one is November 25th, WTF? They allready charged me the first payment August 25th, and had the last payment October 25th.

I hope they just screwed up and aren't gonna try and make me wait till November for this.

Yah looks like it changed to Nov 25th. I just looked up mine as well. :( :impatient: :gah:

For those who pre-ordered with flex-pay in August, the first payment was on August 25th, and the last payment is on October 25th - nothing's changed. But, for those who were on the waitlist, and got their flex pay status converted in September, the last payment is scheduled for November 25th.

Everyone on flex-pay gets a three month payment plan. But, the guys who got their waitlist orders converted in September have to wait an extra month to get their figures :nana:.

Got mine too...now do I keep it or not?

I've got this and Capt. America coming next month - October's going to be awesome! :yess:

On another note, thank God for Sideshow's flex payment plans. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be able to afford all the figures coming my way this quarter :lol.

I've got Bly coming any day now + a customs payment.

Mark V on Oct 3
Shadow Pred on Oct 10th
and now this.

Thats four figures in the space of 1 month :(

This may be the that has to go overboard. November/December is packed too so no Flex option for me.

Everyone on flex-pay gets a three month payment plan. But, the guys who got their waitlist orders converted in September have to wait an extra month to get their figures :nana:.

They do always have the option to call in and pay the whole thing upfront though if they choose not to be patient:monkey3

For those who pre-ordered with flex-pay in August, the first payment was on August 25th, and the last payment is on October 25th - nothing's changed. But, for those who were on the waitlist, and got their flex pay status converted in September, the last payment is scheduled for November 25th.

Thanks for clearing that up. I came to that realization after I posted, sorry if I freaked anyone out.

I wish SS would be more clear with flexpay. It would be nice to get warnings and receipts for payments, and to be able to see how many payments you have made/have left on your order details on the site.

Anyway congrats to all you non flexers getting this a little sooner, i will have to wait an extra 15 days :monkey2

They do always have the option to call in and pay the whole thing upfront though if they choose not to be patient:monkey3

So if I pay for this figure in full before October 10th would they ship mine at the same time as non flexpay ppl?

So if I pay for this figure in full before October 10th would they ship mine at the same time as non flexpay ppl?

I'm not sure what the exact rules are, but I'm pretty sure that if you pay for your figure in full, anytime in your flex pay window, they'll ship it once it's fully paid

Back