Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the first time I buy from SS. What is the aproximate time the credit card is billed before they ship items?

My waitlist just converted:yess:

Congratulations! Seems like everyone who really wants this figure and was slow on the draw is having luck nabbing this guy. I can't wait for mine, and glad enough people canceled.

Congratulations! Seems like everyone who really wants this figure and was slow on the draw is having luck nabbing this guy. I can't wait for mine, and glad enough people canceled.

Thanks!I wasn't even slow to get this. The day preorder was available I spent the morning trying to get my order through and it did. Then I cancelled it by accident instead of my 1989 Batman order :slap. Makes my waitlist conversion even better :lol

It was up for order for ages. Theres just no excuse for missing it for anyone other than people who aren't in the hobby yet.

It was up for order for ages. Theres just no excuse for missing it for anyone other than people who aren't in the hobby yet.

That's me lol. Now I'm paying the price big time, but I'll have it earlier than most as a consolation prize.

Back