Hot Toys Batman & Robin: Batman & Robin collectible figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No excuse for Jazzinc for not finish the Batmobile line with the 97 now.
It’s a win win game. Those who will order the figures might jump on the car and vice et versa…
View attachment 715469
Another cool thing about this Batmobile is you can actually see your Batman figure sitting in that car. This was the “convertible” version of a batmobile.

The fact that they both had accessories makes me hope they'll come. After the millionth iron man/spiderman/trooper announcements.

I’m not so sure.

Joker-Cesar-Romero-Hot-Toys.jpg

I still wish Hot Toys would release their Romero Joker. It looks better than the Mars one.

As a kid when I saw the movie, I left with mixed feelings, however I consumed everything Batman and Robin, the toys, batcave, Batmobile, the mini playsets from the movie and of course the very first open world Batman and robin game(pre GTA). That game hooked me on the movie even more because it had everything from the movie, the vehicles, the batsuits, the ice batsuits and the enemies. It was so random with the clues generator but honestly what kept me entertained was the puzzles and hidden rooms.

So many memories, incidentally I’m building the Batman and robin model kit LOL. But yeah, the movie’s aged in par with similar MCU movies but at the end of the day it’s actually hilarious I think.

I’m not done with the kit of course, I’m still in the middle of polishing

Attachments

• IMG_2971.jpeg
    IMG_2971.jpeg
    2.2 MB
Back