Hot Toys: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
【Beetlejuice Beetlejuice - 1/6th scale Beetlejuice Collectible Figure】

“The juice is loose”

Portal to the Afterlife is now opened and Beetlejuice is finally back with a thrilling sequel, Beetlejuice Beetlejuice! Say his name thrice, he is summoned. Three generations of the Deetz go back to Winter River after a family tragedy, and while Lydia is still dealing with Beetlejuice, things get even more chaotic when her daughter, Astrid, accidentally opens the portal to the Afterlife. Troubles stirring in both worlds, it won’t be long before someone says his name three times, bringing the infamously mischievous Beetlejuice back.

In celebration of Beetlejuice's return to the theater, Hot Toys joins the Afterlife and welcomes the newest 1/6th scale Beetlejuice collectible figure.

Masterfully crafted based on Michael Keaton’s screen appearance as Beetlejuice in the movie, the figure features a newly developed Beetlejuice head sculpt that comes with separate rolling eyeballs system. An additional head sculpt is also included for an eye-popping expression with his tongue out. Both head sculpts are faithfully styled with wool hair material, and his iconic costume is also finely tailored to recreate his black and white striped suit with weathering effect, accompanied by a pair of red socks to finish his iconic look. Attention to detail does not end here where The Afterlife newspaper and Handbook for the Recently Deceased are included, as well as a heart, a watch, a bracelet, a microphone, a nail file, not to mention different interchangeable hands with discolored nails. The figure also comes with diorama figure base depicting his tombstone.

We are DEAD-icated to bringing Beetlejuice to life as a highly-detailed 1/6th scale collectible figure, and we are quite sure that you should reverse this before it ghosts on you.

Beetlejuice #BeetlejuiceBeetlejuice #MichaelKeaton #Timburton #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale
1000042816.jpg
1000042817.jpg

1000042819.jpg
1000042821.jpg
1000042822.jpg

Friggin love this! I actually really love the fact we can now also have the tombstone, something I didn't expect hot toys Todo.

Question now is will sideshow one be worth keeping? Cool that you get 2 rooted sculpts also though I don't know if I will use the eye popping one.

So, now a figure doesn't have to be Artisan label to have wool/rooted hair just like a figure no longer has to be a DX to have moving eyes. That was short lived :lol At least this comes with the tombstone that Sideshow was charging $125 for separately at the time of the V1

Looks like a quality, fun figure, but not much Keaton in that sculpt. The new Sideshow V2 has more Keaton in it. I dig the accessories on this though.

Last edited:
They really went all out with this, you get so much for your buck and guarantee it will be same price as SS.

The SS is more classic sculpt. I've heard good things about the movie I'm hyped to see it tomorrow!

Edit Sideshow have him up for $330 just 1 edition.

Well crap.. question now is do I cancel my pre-order of the Sideshow figure and get this one instead? Seems like this is a far better package. Curious what the price will be but regardless it’ll probably be worth it considering all the Sideshow figure has is the book and the one hand with the nail file.

So, now a figure doesn't have to be Artisan label to have wool/rooted hair just like a figure no longer has to be a DX to have moving eyes. That was short lived :lol At least this comes with the tombstone that Sideshow was charging$125 for separately at the time of the V1

Looks like a quality, fun figure, but not much Keaton on that sculpt. The new Sideshow V2 has more Keaton in it. I dig the accessories.
Yeah this actually makes me a lot more interested in the Sideshow figure now. But maybe the HT sculpt will grow on me more after seeing the movie...

So, now a figure doesn't have to be Artisan label to have wool/rooted hair just like a figure no longer has to be a DX to have moving eyes. That was short lived :lol At least this comes with the tombstone that Sideshow was charging $125 for separately at the time of the V1

Looks like a quality, fun figure, but not much Keaton in that sculpt. The new Sideshow V2 has more Keaton in it. I dig the accessories on this though.
It really is weird. This one even has TWO wool hair sculpts.

While the second sculpt is a fun one and nicely executed, the main one doesn’t look like Keaton at all to me.

Sideshow’s sculpt honestly has a better likeness which seems crazy. Keaton is a tough one for HT to get right it seems.

Back