Hot toys Beetlejuice line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"We know you want to say it...

We know you want to say it... The (after) life collection will turn your nightmares into reality shortly!"
Beetlejuice #HotToysCollectibles

1000042779.png

Interesting hot toys posted a video with caption unsure if it's 1:6 but maybe an artisan Beetlejuice or something on the lines.

I didn't expect this at all given sideshow have theirs.

Also think it will be newer (older) beetlejuice look if they do a figure. I'm not holding my breath as others mentioned they do this hype then nothing often.

Great news! Hopefully a BJ figure.

I don't know what it is about the new makeup...or maybe it's the fact that Keaton is older, but there's just something off about the way he looks now.

1725438132266.png
1725438501429.png

1725438967640.png

Last edited:
It's the fact he's older and less thicker make up was used. You can definitely tell the difference between the old and new, the wrinkles show through the make up.

Yeah unless there is a "flashback" beetlejuice I'll likely pass on anything they might do. But it would still be a gut punch to see a genuinely high quality figure for a more acceptable price than what sideshow is inevitably going to produce. Unfortunately being old man beetlejuice that few will want.

If the hair is sculpted, I’m down for this.

Nothing against rooted but I can’t mix and match so my collection is exclusively sculpted so passed on the sideshow.

A long shot but it would be cool if they did a retro DX

So new Beetlejuice suit new sculpt + Old Beetlejuice in Tux or ghost tour outfit.
A single head sculpt can make all the difference. If they just included a 30-year-old Harrison Ford sculpt with their recent Indiana Jones figure, for example, and if the sculpt were good, then it goes from something I would not consider to something I would almost certainly buy.

Back