Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
albertwesker01test.jpg

Nice pic :rock

I haven't seen pics do the eyes justice. They are really creepy in person. Them being a lighting effect just doesn't photograph all that well. But I love the 'Terminator' effect with the sunglasses. As normal looking as Wesker's eyes look when they aren't lit up, I'm a little disapointed HT didn't do the same with the new T-800. That would have been cool to have the poster recreated!

Anyone else think Wesker looks like a blonde T-1000? I get a Robert Patrick vibe from him. I suppose the terminator eyes could be playing things with my mind though.

Nice pic :rock

I haven't seen pics do the eyes justice. They are really creepy in person. Them being a lighting effect just doesn't photograph all that well. But I love the 'Terminator' effect with the sunglasses. As normal looking as Wesker's eyes look when they aren't lit up, I'm a little disapointed HT didn't do the same with the new T-800. That would have been cool to have the poster recreated!

Anyone else think Wesker looks like a blonde T-1000? I get a Robert Patrick vibe from him. I suppose the terminator eyes could be playing things with my mind though.

i had always thought that as well, always wanted him to play wesker when they made a resident evil movie. I even used his head to make my custom wesker before.

Hope to order mine on friday. I'm in a little bit of a dilemma though, I can't decide which Wesker I want to get (first). I originally planned to get STARS Wesker first but looking at pics and such the RE5 Wesker is so bad ass (plus I like his outfit in RE5) now I'm not too sure. I'm still leaning towards STARS Wesker if only cause he's cheaper at the moment. Does anyone know if HT is gonna do a second wave of RE5 Wesker?

Hope to order mine on friday. I'm in a little bit of a dilemma though, I can't decide which Wesker I want to get (first). I originally planned to get STARS Wesker first but looking at pics and such the RE5 Wesker is so bad ass (plus I like his outfit in RE5) now I'm not too sure. I'm still leaning towards STARS Wesker if only cause he's cheaper at the moment. Does anyone know if HT is gonna do a second wave of RE5 Wesker?

I was the exact opposite. I wanted Midnight Wesker first, but have ended up with STARS first :lol

How can one be so much better then the other??? There in all basic ness the same figures... Sept for a few tweaks and one says S.T.A.R.S and the other one doesnt saying the S.T.A.R.S Vers are so much better makes now since to me at all... If your a real Resident Evil fan it should make now differance which one you got...

How can one be so much better then the other??? There in all basic ness the same figures... Sept for a few tweaks and one says S.T.A.R.S and the other one doesnt saying the S.T.A.R.S Vers are so much better makes now since to me at all... If your a real Resident Evil fan it should make now differance which one you got...

If you are a TRUE Resident Evil fan...yes...yes it should make a difference.

As in STARS FTW.

Err... besides the character and the head sculpt he is wearing totally different outfits. :duh

Outfits are a tweak in my book... An S.T.A.R.S means nothing to me... Ive played the game since number 1 so none of you has the right to say Im not a fan... This whole conversation is pointless...

Outfits are a tweak in my book... An S.T.A.R.S means nothing to me... Ive played the game since number 1 so none of you has the right to say Im not a fan... This whole conversation is pointless...

You aren't a fan if S.T.A.R.S. means nothing to you. Kind of a big part of the story.

Letters is all I see... I bought mine cause enjoy the character not letters on a jacket... An im not willing to pay more for letters on a jacket cause there sold out now...

They also come with different accessories, so you can hardly pull the "they are just in a different outfit" card. Same character yes, but very different figures. A New Hope Farmboy Luke Skywalker is not the same as Return of the Jedi Endor Luke Skywalker.

Lots of people aren't into the more action oriented atmosphere of Resident Evil 4 and 5, so STARS Wesker is a perfect representation of the character from when the series was still a survival horror game.

Back