Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:google

What did I get myself into?!? :lol

Thanks for the advice on RE2 play order. I'll be sure to do that. Thanks for the help guys and sorry for the slight derail here. To get things back in the right direction, which game/games is Wesker in his Stars outfit?

Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil 1 Remake. Resident Evil 5 too if you count the extra mercenary mini game.

Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 have a split tie for best of series in my book... Leon, Claire and Jill rock... Resident Evil 5 is cool with Chris and Wesker but its not one of the best...

If you can, try to play the remake of the first. It's an improvement over the original in probably ever way. I think it's my favorite game in the series. Also, you should definitely make sure to play Code Veronica X, instead of just regular Code Veronica. The X version adds in some crucial new cutscenes, and renders the original version completely obsolete. Don't think that just because it doesn't have a number that it's not as important. It's actually far more plot relevant than 3. 4 took the series in a new direction, gameplay wise. It's more action oriented than the first four games. However, it's an excellent, excellent game. Well worth the price of a Gamecube alone. Not to mention that you would need a Gamecube for the REmake and 0 (and probably CVX since you don't have a PS2 or Dreamcast.) Oh and despite what someone said earlier in the thread you CANNOT get 4 for Xbox. It's Gamecube, PS2, Wii only.

Ha my bad, 4 came out in college and we had like 50 consoles at the time so I don't recall which it was on...mainly cause I didn't like it much I barely played. Sorry for those who do like 4 and 5 but I am a hardcore RE fan...which 4 and 5 are not.

Remember to play the hell out of RE2 to be able to get into the Hunk/Tofo mini games.

Hell friggin yes! Those mini games...such a pain the ass to get were well worth it. Even better is getting the unlimited ammo mini gun and rocket launcher.

And on the subject of RE2, I think most people agree that Claire A/Leon B is the better order to do the stories in. Just for future reference when you get there.

I agree!

why is it car trouble always comes at the most inconvenient times.

Seriously. It seems every time I have enough money to get something, something urgent pops up and I have to spend my money on that. I had a bunch of extra $$$ in Sept, enough to buy a PS3 and HT Chris, Wesker and Sheva but then my landlord decided to sell the house I was renting so I had to spend half of my money looking and putting a down payment to rent a new house so I had to hold off on Chris and Sheva.

If you can, try to play the remake of the first. It's an improvement over the original in probably ever way. I think it's my favorite game in the series. Also, you should definitely make sure to play Code Veronica X, instead of just regular Code Veronica. The X version adds in some crucial new cutscenes, and renders the original version completely obsolete. Don't think that just because it doesn't have a number that it's not as important. It's actually far more plot relevant than 3. 4 took the series in a new direction, gameplay wise. It's more action oriented than the first four games. However, it's an excellent, excellent game. Well worth the price of a Gamecube alone. Not to mention that you would need a Gamecube for the REmake and 0 (and probably CVX since you don't have a PS2 or Dreamcast.) Oh and despite what someone said earlier in the thread you CANNOT get 4 for Xbox. It's Gamecube, PS2, Wii only.

Thanks for pointing out that RE4 is only available on PS2 and not xbox!

I tracked down a PS2 on ebay for just over $70 shipped with 2 controllers, a memory card, and 3 games (none of which are Resident Evil :( ). It was only $7 more than one that just game with the console and 1 controller. I felt the second controller and memory card were well worth the extra $7 let alone three games too (a Madden, GTA3, and a racing game). So now that should open up RE4 and CVX to me at least. I didn't find my ancient (and I mean ancient by one of the very first runs) PS1 today in the basement (think Raiders of the Lost Ark warehouse :lol) so that helps a bit too. So now between the 360 and PS2 I should be able to play most of the seires. There are a couple of those Wii exclusive ones though, but I think I'll more or less have a good sampling now. I'm just glad the games can be found for so cheap. There is also the 24 game I always wanted to play but never could because I only had the PS1 so I'll track that down eventually too! :banana

Dang! All from purchasing a Stars Wesker! :lol

RE4 is my personal favorite in the series and all time favorite game(with the remake being a VERY close second). It's also a bit longer than RE5 and actually has some creepy and intense parts. If you can find it, I also reccomend RE: Dead Aim, it's a "sub game" and the story isn't great but still fun shooting zombies (in first person I might add) and if you like survival horror and haven't played em' yet, I reccommend Silent Hill 2 and Haunting Ground.

Thanks for pointing out that RE4 is only available on PS2 and not xbox!

I tracked down a PS2 on ebay for just over $70 shipped with 2 controllers, a memory card, and 3 games (none of which are Resident Evil :( ). It was only $7 more than one that just game with the console and 1 controller. I felt the second controller and memory card were well worth the extra $7 let alone three games too (a Madden, GTA3, and a racing game). So now that should open up RE4 and CVX to me at least. I didn't find my ancient (and I mean ancient by one of the very first runs) PS1 today in the basement (think Raiders of the Lost Ark warehouse :lol) so that helps a bit too. So now between the 360 and PS2 I should be able to play most of the seires. There are a couple of those Wii exclusive ones though, but I think I'll more or less have a good sampling now. I'm just glad the games can be found for so cheap. There is also the 24 game I always wanted to play but never could because I only had the PS1 so I'll track that down eventually too! :banana

Dang! All from purchasing a Stars Wesker! :lol

You might as well get a gamecube or even a wii ( plays gc games) because the you will be able to play RE 0, 1 remake, 2 port, 3 nemesis port, and 4. But if you get a PS2 you can get other classics ( if you haven't already) like MGS series, silent hill series, and devil may cry series.

Is it sad I'm already working on making this version of Wesker before even getting my STARS version or playing a single game? :lol

Weskerre4.jpg

Back