Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. For the TDK suit, when posing, are the gauntlet spikes supposed to along the Ulna too or are they on top of the forearms?

With Adam's Bruce Wayne and the one coming with the DX12, I'm considering putting the Bruce sculpt from this set up for sale...could only find one sold on ebay recently, went for $124.50.

That seem right? Not sure of my pricing strategy yet...

I want to but what if somewhere down the road I want to have him with BW head on the BBS? So indecsive...

Im for sure going to get two DX12's.

Just listed my Bruce Wayne HS, no idea what a reasonable price is but seeing as I'm in no need to sell I just put it up at a starting price of £100

No idea if anyone will pay that much though :dunno

Don't sell extra parts from your doubles I tell you. You will regret it. I find that when I can reason to display doubles in different configurations early on, time & space eventually demands you to remove those and then it's difficult to sell incomplete espcially with missing HS.

I love to get this, but the price in ebay is really crazy. I can understand it is exclusive but the price paid can easily get a brand new 1/4 version.

Back