Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mags. The mods require a tool i don't have. Sigh.

Send it to me. I could mod it for u... And keep it!:lol

Nah I'm just so jealous of everybody that has this costume. I passed on it... Both times :slap

With the long velvet cape and the neck mod, in the right pose, it's beautiful!

Send it to me. I could mod it for u... And keep it!:lol

Nah I'm just so jealous of everybody that has this costume. I passed on it... Both times :slap

With the long velvet cape and the neck mod, in the right pose, it's beautiful!

Dude, I'm pissed I passed on the 2nd release. I wanted the Wayne first night look, and the constipated mouth piece.

I know exactly what u mean but the suit quality and fit of the one u do own is better from all the photos I've seen.

I almost want HT to announce a Begins DX with the suit just like urs or better, accurate harness and belt. Another Bruce Wayne sculpt and the League of Shadows ninja gear... But I imagine the all complaints resulting of another batman, reissued character, and another DX slot taken by a batman would destroy the world.:lol

Oh and I forgot to tell King how great his figure looks!!

You'd be surprised how many things you can use it for though. I've even used it to grind rust off my car! :horror :lol

I wish I had the nads to do the neck mod on mine...at looks so much better! I noticed people are attaching the cape clips to the cowl too.

I don't think this sculpt is even comparable to DX12... especially at profile... this sculpt is really ugly at profile, dat neck.

To those who've used the dx12 boots to replace the TF's boots... Please post some pics. Thanks. :)

I just got one of these new; of course there is trouble with the right ankle, but it doesn't seem like there is a piece broken, just that the ball socket in the boot is too large for joint so it won't hold any position on it. Is there a quick fix for something like this?

Also I've heard talk of the rubber deteriorating, is there a way to treat it so that it doesn't?

Thanks!

That's what I thought at first but the socket was indeed broken upon closer inspection. Just it was a clean break and the illusion was created.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Does it worth getting this HT Batman Begins Toyfair version for $450-$500? Missed out on all of Begins suit that has been released and wanted to have it to represent the first batman film. Help!!!

Barry...I think its the best Batman figure out right now..but not at $450..ive seen him for almost half that on these boards...keep looking..you can find one at a reasonable price...when I say reasonable..i mean ridiculous for a toy but expected in our freako world of collecting.

HT needs to redo this as a DX...PERS would look good on this one. Redo the rubber suit much like EB's 1/4 Bats suit- superior material.
Add a special accesory or two, special stand and BOOM, HT has more money to print. This one is still hard to get under $350 and demand is still there for it!

hey guys, so can the DX12 boots fit on the ToysFair figure? if so, can anyone post some pics on how that looks?

hey guys, so can the DX12 boots fit on the ToysFair figure? if so, can anyone post some pics on how that looks?

I heard some people trying this and the boots of the DX 12 having a bad reaction with the TF Begins Suit. Something about the rubber "leaking" or something.

I would probably avoid that if I were you

Ok... So I found the discussion about the dx12 boots reacting to the the dx02 body on the dx12 thread. But I believe the poster specifically mentioned that the dx12 boots only reacted to the dx02 body and not vice versa. More importantly, there was no specific mention of the dx12 boots reacting to the TF's body.

Or did I miss something? :slap

Last edited:
Back