1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the bumbling artists at Hot Toys must of read everyone's insights and hurried to make corrections. They don't know what they are doing but they sure can make fast corrections.

How could you sell the batman armory?! I love the look of the new batman n these figs look awesome but sell the batman armory?! God no!!! lol

Because I have room just for one Batman! So it will be Armory and TDK, or this Batman with Superman and Wonder Gal..!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Because I have room just for one Batman! So it will be Armory and TDK, or this Batman with Superman and Wonder Gal..!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

That's fair! I love all the batman stuff tho, got the armory and getting the returns Keaton batman when it's released, mind, I've still got fair bit of room in the cabinet as only have 3 figs so far lol

Glad to see they've made adjustments to the figure. I imagine the official pics they released earlier this week were taken awhile ago and are just early stage protos.

More shots from Toysoul 2015

12346349_948773408550600_7174395674810830165_n.jpg

12376504_948773418550599_384495950124890561_n.jpg

12391163_948773438550597_9160604591028763849_n.jpg

12342426_948773448550596_2316091615079789698_n.jpg

income tax well spent

Wow the bumbling artists at Hot Toys must of read everyone's insights and hurried to make corrections. They don't know what they are doing but they sure can make fast corrections.

Glad to see they've made adjustments to the figure. I imagine the official pics they released earlier this week were taken awhile ago and are just early stage protos.

I've seen this comment posted quite a few times, and I think it's a bit untrue.

Someone posted previously the initial teaser of the BvS bases and the feet, and Batman's feet and legs were obviously different from what was actually previewed just recently.

This lends credit to the idea that Hot Toys had this figure we're all clamoring over now from the get go.

No adjustments. No fixing.

Either some intern messed up and brought the very very first "proto" prototype to the shoot, or Hot Toys was *****ing with us the whole time.

With that said, instant PO for ya boi~*

The only thing that that bothers me is the rubber suit. And also, not sure why (although I think the figure is incredible), I see John Goodman on the armored mouthpiece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks better already.

12391803_197401120599353_1536238153845921268_n.jpg

12348055_1244720675542069_4531878877222994213_n.jpg

I think this originally used the infamous HT Fatsuit that we all come to expect, but after the prototype concept in the release shots, I think they tightened the Fatsuit to this version.

I imagine it will get tweaked even more by next year

I think they're all pretty great; I don't have a single DC character in my collection which may change with the release of these. I like the beefy-Batman look!

I've seen this comment posted quite a few times, and I think it's a bit untrue.

Someone posted previously the initial teaser of the BvS bases and the feet, and Batman's feet and legs were obviously different from what was actually previewed just recently.

This lends credit to the idea that Hot Toys had this figure we're all clamoring over now from the get go.

No adjustments. No fixing.

Either some intern messed up and brought the very very first "proto" prototype to the shoot, or Hot Toys was *****ing with us the whole time.

With that said, instant PO for ya boi~*
Intern or Hot Toys messing with us, I don't know what's worse. Maybe it's both. [emoji38]

Intern or Hot Toys messing with us, I don't know what's worse. Maybe it's both. [emoji38]

Bwah ha ha!

I just imagine this scrambling intern grabbing the wrong one, showing up to the shoot, and everyone there just saying ***** it.

"These nerds will be sweating bullets!" :rotfl

From a better source than some prop suit on a mannequin. He's not that lean in the movie.

BOOM!

Too many critiques from the peanut gallery.

Those mannequins are nice, but an ideal we won't see on screen.

Batfleck looks way sicker all yolked up anyway.

Back