1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I think this will be the best batman yet. I got all 3 batmen. My wife's going to kill me. Fortunately he loves affleck.

Yeah now that I'll have a West, Keaton and Affleck Batman on my shelf, the completest in me is really wanting a Bale Batman now. Even though I'm sure they're hard to find and expensive as hell by now. :(

Timcent after he sells all his insanely marked up Batmans. The goof is making everyone else sell at those prices. Good for him there are those willing to pay.

be025d19998a0994b6d73b5c361e6c30.jpg

I'm telling you, if he looks as good in posing in person like DeanKnight showcased in this video. I'm going to have fun shooting this :clap

Check it out

https://youtu.be/u6HVZPstaIU

I wonder how Tony Mei will customize the cape. I'm sure he'll storten the cowl flap somehow

Last edited:
How is time walker toys as far as getting it in stock and shipping? Ive never ordered from them before.

Just like what BrookynWolfX said. They are reliable and has great customer service. Can't confirm but I think they get their stuff same time as bbts. Unlike SS...When I get stuff from them...they always ship double box for security. Always appreciate that.

Well....I added my name to the waitlist on sideshow. For some odd reason...thought I had him on order at BBTS. Hopefully...I can get him. :pray:

I wonder how Tony Mei will customize the cape. I'm sure he'll storten the cowl flap somehow

A new cape is absolutely necessary. DeanKnight333 did a video on the cape and I was disappointed to hear that it feels as cheap as it looks in photos -- like tissue paper. Making matters worse is the "tattered" effect at the edge of the cape that looks as though it was achieved with novelty craft scissors.

10137139.jpg

So much R&D done on the rest of the figure to push the envelope, but the cape is an afterthought.

Since the BvS figures thus far seem to be selling like hot cakes, at least regular Bats and Supes, I wonder what this means for the production of the Batmobile and the Bat Signal?

I kinda feel bad now i didn't order. Then I just remembered there is a suicide version coming out. Since I enjoyed that movie more than bvs i think ill be fine[emoji16] i just wonder what headsculpt it comes with (only the breather?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah now that I've gotten to check out those videos, the cape does look pretty bad, especially the way they've simply folded over the sides. Kinda surprising from Ht given all the time and effort they put into making the rest of the outfit look so good.

I kinda feel bad now i didn't order. Then I just remembered there is a suicide version coming out. Since I enjoyed that movie more than bvs i think ill be fine[emoji16] i just wonder what headsculpt it comes with (only the breather?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wondered that as well regarding the SS Batman, whether the rebreather is permanently affixed to the sculpt of if it's an interchangeable face plate. I would presume it's probably the latter.

Yeah now that I've gotten to check out those videos, the cape does look pretty bad, especially the way they've simply folded over the sides. Kinda surprising from Ht given all the time and effort they put into making the rest of the outfit look so good.

Not to mention the capes on the other BvS figures (Superman and Armored Bats) looking good. :lecture

From what I've read and heard there is no Suicide Squad Batman figure. The figure shown and coventions is the BvS Batman with the rebreather that is the exclusive item, along with Bat-cuffs, that come with Deadahot when ordered at Sideshow.

I was inatally very disappointed when I saw the final product pictures, but there are a few pictures that is think look really great. Capes still a piece of ****e and the cowl covering the Bat symbol is annoying, still would have preferred more bulk in the shoulders and chest. Might pick one up if I have the money once Sideshow get them and the eBay prices settle. Going to have to do some customising with the cape and cowl. Maybe even have a look under the suit to see if a body swap is possible or worth it.

After a figure releases in HK, prices always generally seem to be high until US retailers start to receive their stock. I call it the "if you want it right now and can't wait" price.

After a figure releases in HK, prices always generally seem to be high until US retailers start to receive their stock. I call it the "if you want it right now and can't wait" price.

I know they say time is money, but a month isn't worth that much money.

Back