1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I probably have another thirty more now, all unopened, waiting for the new shelves to get done.
They are all on a shelf at work waiting...

3514128F-169B-4653-9A8D-9481BBABC829.jpg

:eek: I know we don't know each other well (or at all) but...well, my birthday's coming up next year. :lol

Bloody hell, no idea how some of you can afford that many figures, this is coming from jealousy, haha! :panic:

I want to get the new Superman but nowhere has him, he somehow managed to sell real fast, although I seem to remember that there were many MoS Superman's around when that came out.

Bloody hell, no idea how some of you can afford that many figures, this is coming from jealousy, haha! :panic:

I want to get the new Superman but nowhere has him, he somehow managed to sell real fast, although I seem to remember that there were many MoS Superman's around when that came out.

Theres still tons of HT MoS listed on eBay for decent prices! But sadly not that many BvS.

I got mine for £210, £200 after applying a discount code, on ebay about 6 weeks ago. Forbiddenplanet.com had him in stock I noticed for £209.99 when I ordered my Batman a couple of days ago. Sold out now again it seems but he can be had for reasonable price.

I just got lucky with my Supes checking ebay at the right time it seems and same with Bats thanks to Cutter77 here alerting us to that. Relieved to get both for £430 after seeing the scalper prices.

my superman arrived today! very excited to finally own one. gonna mess around with him some more tomorrow & do some more poses...for now though, this is how I'll display him :)

aeba8cbb2dd19bc5feaa81864374da91.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did Superman sell out so quickly? I missed out on him. Any place has him for a good price?

Just ordered the "vein eyes" and "spear" from OSK. I can't wait. Excited to get some variety out of Supes

Why did Superman sell out so quickly? I missed out on him. Any place has him for a good price?

After receiving their BvS Batman figure(s), people realized they wanted/want a Superman to pair with it. So he's essentially riding the steam of Batman.

I got this figure in may and left him in the living room on the coffee table for about twelve weeks(With the clamp on him), and when i took him off only recently, there were no lasting marks.

You're fortunate then. Others on here haven't been so lucky, as I vaguely recall some stating that it left a bit of an indentation on the piping on the sides of the suit.

Just ordered the "vein eyes" and "spear" from OSK. I can't wait. Excited to get some variety out of Supes

I have both. You'll enjoy them, both are very good. The spear comes with a grasping hand that you can put on Superman so he can hold the spear.

After receiving their BvS Batman figure(s), people realized they wanted/want a Superman to pair with it. So he's essentially riding the steam of Batman.

You're fortunate then. Others on here others haven't been so lucky, as I vaguely recall some stating that it left a bit of an indentation on the piping on the sides of the suit.

I have both. You'll enjoy them, both are very good. The spear comes with a grasping hand that you can put on Superman so he can hold the spear.

I was wondering what the grasping hand was for! Thank you!

You're fortunate then. Others on here others haven't been so lucky, as I vaguely recall some stating that it left a bit of an indentation on the piping on the sides of the suit.

I guess riding on the steam of Batman is fitting as that's obviously what WB and Snyder felt was needed to get more people to see a movie with Superman in. Don't get me wrong I love Batman, easily the two most iconic Superheroes in my eyes, but just wish Superman got a little more respect in his own right. The sequel to MOS became as much about Batman, now Bats seems to be the lead figure in Justice League and will obviously get a string of solo movies.

The shared universe is awesome and I hope its something we see repeated in future big screen iterations as well as this one. Still I'd love to see at least one solo Superman movie, celebrated by critics and fans, made in my lifetime :lol

Regarding the C clamp: I had one on my MOS for a while and it peeled away a tiny bit of the suit when I took it off. Its only minor but you can still see the indentations if you look close enough. Not tried BVS suits with the clamp, it might well be fine but I just don't feel like taking that risk. I think you'd need a wired cape for a really great flying pose anyway.

Back