1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;9022565 said:
376a7667b6f16efe3c345966bf71a1c3.jpg

d5e6992cfcc0f5777a6c5a6fb9a41547.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing these pics make me miss my Dream Sequence MoS figure. Hope HT makes a Black suit version from JL.

Black suit Supes looks awesome but why the cape? I didn't think his black suit had one, at least not in the comic/animated versions I've seen. I hope its a real jet black with a bright silver that really pops. He probably won't even wear the suit after all this speculation now :lol

It's pretty much a given we will get him in black sorry spoil but everyone's seen bats vs supes and we know whats next in store for us.

Any tips to handling this figure? the instructions are extremely sparse. seems like there's only one abdomen articulation where the rib cage is, there's no articulation at the abdomen? The fabric seems really thing also, I'm guessing not even sustained twists for a short amount of time should be done?

Also I just assume the the foot could rotate, it can't! The instructions don't mention this, I just tried to bend the foot down and it popped off, I thought I broke it! Luckily I managed to pop it back on.

Is it not advised to have him on the clipper also in a flying position?

Finally got mine from secondary market. Nice addition to my collection of Bats from BvS.

sup-1.jpg
DSC_0344.jpg
sup-2.jpg

Just received my portable studio over the mail, here is a test shot. Still need some fine tuning with the lightning.

56A3D60F-E87F-4372-B3B5-D5023C5BCAC7.jpg

Lovely shot there, Batman looks so lifelike :clap Having had the Supes figure a few months the one thing that bugs me is how hard it is to get the arms looking natural by his sides. I still haven't found the right pose.

Back