1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure. The kryptonite accessory is going to make for some fun posing, especially with the armored Bats. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on that eBay link to Tony Cheung's auction, I suppose the title of this thread could be altered to reflect "MMS343".

Cool if its released fast.
The new body looks awesome, the leg chest muscles definition are great.
Hope the arms have definition too.
Too bad the neck is so smooth tho.
Hope it has the same proportions as the MOS body :)

Another teaser from Kidult toy shop on facebook. If this figure is voming out mustean that it was on development for some and production even before revealed for pre order.

I love this figure. The kryptonite accessory is going to make for some fun posing, especially with the armored Bats. Can't wait.

With the kryptonite accessory included the only acceptable way to pose Superman is on his knees, and his arms feebly raised in self defense.

Lol. Oh I can think of even more than that. The one pic hot toys has of Batman standing on top of him in the mechanical suit. I would place it right on his chest almost like a weight. Would definitely look cool. Tying him up with the kryptonite attached to him would also be a true geek activity for me as well. Lol.

I normally hate Kryptonite, but I'm interested to see how it plays out in the movie. It should be Clark's first encounter with it, so he won't have a clue what's going on.

I wonder if Batman has some embedded in his armor, gradually making Clark weaker. When Bruce blocks his punch in the trailer, he looks like he can't understand how that could happen.

I normally hate Kryptonite, but I'm interested to see how it plays out in the movie. It should be Clark's first encounter with it, so he won't have a clue what's going on.

I wonder if Batman has some embedded in his armor, gradually making Clark weaker. When Bruce blocks his punch in the trailer, he looks like he can't understand how that could happen.

In Miller's Dark Knight, Batman was initially able to go up against Superman in the mechanical suit because he had just had a nuclear bomb detonate very close to him. The sun was also blocked out by clouds as well, just like the film trailer, so remember Superman is always strongest when the sun is shining and the closer he is to it. Oliver Queen also hits him with a kryptonite tipped arrow, which made him even weaker. Man I loved that comic book!

Diorama set up at the convention

12806184_1031250623579932_5579051455869988756_n.jpg
[/IMG]
12821555_1293121510701985_3512876912430028138_n.jpg

12801400_1293121520701984_3634995472893874569_n.jpg
'
12799185_1293121574035312_2930067758391996513_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hope they sell some of these diorama sets. Lol.

Just seems odd that it would be out a month before the movie. New sculpt, new cape, different details on the suit etc. As Cammo said, a little too fast to be believable. I guess we'll see this week. If it IS released I hope it wasn't rushed.

Yeah no kidding.

In Miller's Dark Knight, Batman was initially able to go up against Superman in the mechanical suit because he had just had a nuclear bomb detonate very close to him. The sun was also blocked out by clouds as well, just like the film trailer, so remember Superman is always strongest when the sun is shining and the closer he is to it. Oliver Queen also hits him with a kryptonite tipped arrow, which made him even weaker. Man I loved that comic book!

As a Superman fan, I HATE that comic book. It's the thing that began this Batgod nonsense.

Superman already perfect and even better it's released really fast. Maybe it's first time people got HT before movie release

I never knew batman was stood on a ladder on that famous clip from the film (the one imitated on the diorama above)

Kind of makes it more plausible :lol

I hope I'm just seeing things but look at how badly that suit material is already appearing to bunch up at the shoulder, and his arm isn't even raised all that high.....

Attachments

• bvs-01.jpg
    bvs-01.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 298
All hail the Batgod !

Well he made a plan to beat sups and he executed it pretty well. Obviously superman will win in every other scenario.

It was very effective. One of the best battles I've ever seen in a comic book between two iconic superheroes. His plan was extremely tactical and a great way to facilitate a somewhat even fight. After all, Batman is kind of the "general" when it comes to the justice league. Another great one involved Max Lord's control over Supes' mind and was a great example of what happens to Batman in any other scenario up against Superman. Supes beat him to within an inch of his life in that story. Loved that arc too. Hush was another instance when Supes got manipulated again, but this time by Poison Ivy. Batman again got.... "hurt". Lol.

I generally dislike any hero vs hero scenario. Never have liked it.

Funny enough, most major superhero events this year are centered around that premise.

Back