1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but how will that play out on the two pack deal? Or is batman coming soon too?

It's not a two pack. It's just to guarantee the customer will buy both by offering the exclusive item if you purchase them at the same time. The head piece tech gear thing comes packaged with batman.

Yeah, but how will that play out on the two pack deal? Or is batman coming soon too?
It's not an official 2 pack offering if I remember correctly. It's just a way for them to sell both so that you get the exclusive tech cowl, which will probably be packed with Batman.

I knew it wasn't a two pack but i was refering as they were sold together but I think too the tech cowl is packaged with bats.

Where is this rumour coming from? Wouldn't it be like the quickest release ever for Hot Toys?

Just seems odd that it would be out a month before the movie. New sculpt, new cape, different details on the suit etc. As Cammo said, a little too fast to be believable. I guess we'll see this week. If it IS released I hope it wasn't rushed.

Where is this rumour coming from? Wouldn't it be like the quickest release ever for Hot Toys?

HT debuted the IM2 Tony Stark Arc Reactor test figure at a show without ever mentioning it, and Sideshow's stock was already on the boat. If it weren't for the dock strikes in LA, the figure would have been in collector's hands in less than seven days since the time it went up for PO and it going on sale. As it was, it was about a month till we got it.
But that was a very special case.

Wow, quickest release ever indeed if this is true. So it's rumored to release in HK in the next couple of weeks? That would mean SSC would probably have it around the time of the release of the film.

I knew this figure would be released relatively quickly, but not this quick. It said May to July, so I was thinking that May would probably be the time it'd release.

Very excited if true, but as another poster mentioned, I hope that means it wasn't rushed and doesn't turn out as good as it could have been or is shown to be.

Back