1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I thought I was impatient :lol Calm down, she'll be out in at most 3 weeks, probably a lot sooner.

Yeah true. Star Wars week is here. I would feel a lot better about my PO if they released some new images showing the final product.
I PO BvS Batman and hung in there, even though the released images looked like Bruce had been training in a McDonalds, and luckily that figure turned out awesome (Except for that arse of his...I don't know why it's like that). Ok more patience. :thud:

Yeah true. Star Wars week is here. I would feel a lot better about my PO if they released some new images showing the final product.
I PO BvS Batman and hung in there, even though the released images looked like Bruce had been training in a McDonalds, and luckily that figure turned out awesome (Except for that arse of his...I don't know why it's like that). Ok more patience. :thud:

Same here..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

In the event the hs wasn't updated, let's play "guess why there was such a long delay". I'm going to say shoes, my wife always takes forever picking out the right shoes before we go out.

I wonder what the price will be to pick up from HK day 1. Hoping sellers don't pull a deadpool and have it for £300+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the event the hs wasn't updated, let's play "guess why there was such a long delay". I'm going to say shoes, my wife always takes forever picking out the right shoes before we go out.
It's the hair. The hair has to be just right. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just had a source from Hot Toys say that Wonder Woman will be delayed a month due to the glue failing to hold the hair properly, so have to go through the whole production line to change the glue :/

Just had a source from Hot Toys say that Wonder Woman will be delayed a month due to the glue failing to hold the hair properly, so have to go through the whole production line to change the glue :/

She had too much of MSG????

Release it, we'll GLUE it ourselves at this point! It's rooted hair, so no glue.

Secret base pic...More to follow
ht-wonderwoman-real-3.jpg

Back