1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week please..

20160325 Wonder Woman (7).jpg

Im waiting for this too but i know it wont be this week. Atleast 2-3 weeks left yet for this. Drax is definitely next. I need to see blogger pics or some sort of pic of the sculpt to see if i should buy or im going to get purple coat joker.

Really hope they reveal something about the hot toys wonder woman soon. Waiting to see how she looks before I get her or not.

Probably and at this point they will realese a "special" overpriced 3 pack...BvsS, WW solo movie and JL...to "milk" as much as possible from the collectors..you will see...only in the "special" you will get goodies like a cape/amazon island suit/civilian clothing..etc,etc,etc..
and hold your wallets...for the price!!

probably and at this point they will realese a "special" overpriced 3 pack...bvss, ww solo movie and jl...to "milk" as much as possible from the collectors..you will see...only in the "special" you will get goodies like a cape/amazon island suit/civilian clothing..etc,etc,etc..
And hold your wallets...for the price!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Probably and at this point they will realese a "special" overpriced 3 pack...BvsS, WW solo movie and JL...to "milk" as much as possible from the collectors..you will see...only in the "special" you will get goodies like a cape/amazon island suit/civilian clothing..etc,etc,etc..
and hold your wallets...for the price!!

Actually, i might buy that. I've always wanted a 2nd copy of supes and bats just because i really love these figures.

BTW, mattel's new 12 inch wonder woman figure has a very good sculpt for its price point. I've been looking at the angles and trying to overlook the paintjob and I am really impressed. I plan to make a mold of it, cast in wax to see if I can sharpen some things up or if it's even needed and cast it in dragonskin and do a re-paint and put it on my old custom WW. At least, to help with the HT wait.

Back