1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If WW isn't out this week, what is? Is it Drax? I know Joker came out late last week.

HT is releasing WW tomorrow... And Harley Q the day after...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I think all this delay is the direct result with getting in business with Disney. HT must have thought it pure heaven to get into Disney license but undoubtedly Disney is probably pushing HT to get its products out quick and fast forcing HT to push other projects behind.

HT is releasing WW tomorrow... And Harley Q the day after...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Well if the updated OSR shipping list is in order we have a wait yet...in the following order are

Drax
Iron Man #1000
Iron Man mark 4 with xtra shiney part
Iron Man mark 6 with arse flap
Iron Man Sneaky version :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
Ripley
Terminator Endo
Wonder Woman:wave

Well if the updated OSR shipping list is in order we have a wait yet...in the following order are

Drax
Iron Man #1000
Iron Man mark 4 with xtra shiney part
Iron Man mark 6 with arse flap
Iron Man Sneaky version :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
Ripley
Terminator Endo
Wonder Woman:wave

Seeing Wonder Woman bottom of that list I was about to right an angry response until I looked more closely. :lol Mind you I wouldn't put it past HT releasing those Iron Man figures, they've released just about every other conceivable variant!

Seeing Wonder Woman bottom of that list I was about to right an angry response until I looked more closely. :lol Mind you I wouldn't put it past HT releasing those Iron Man figures, they've released just about every other conceivable variant!

Im not joking there are 3 IM variants due out in May.

:horror not before WW surely!
Dear god! how many variants do those Iron Man collectors need. One Wonder Woman before our impending nuclear oblivion isn't much to ask for. :lol

The Iron Man Mark 4 and 6 are regional releases. Only the Mark 46 is coming to Secret Base in HK.

For Secret Base releases, Drax, Mark 46 Diecast, Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman are supposed
to be the next four due out.

Also, they have the Retro Iron Man Sneaky armor as coming in May, and it was already released
at Secret Base. So OSR's "list" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Back