1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a very long wait and I'm very excited to recieve this figure. The Knock-off sculpt looks like a bobble-head, buck tooth Barbie. Keeping my fingers crossed that the authentic HT is superior.

wow harsh :lol

sadly i see disappointment in your future ,as the knock off is in terms of size and expression the exact same thing as the original ,maybe be a smidge smaller in fact due to shrinkage

the only difference that i see is the quality of paint and the eye detail ,ive got 3 knock offs from 3 different sellers and they are pretty consistent in terms of quality

sincerely hope im wrong and that you can find something to love about her when she arrives :duff

wow harsh :lol

sadly i see disappointment in your future ,as the knock off is in terms of size and expression the exact same thing as the original ,maybe be a smidge smaller in fact due to shrinkage

the only difference that i see is the quality of paint and the eye detail ,ive got 3 knock offs from 3 different sellers and they are pretty consistent in terms of quality

sincerely hope im wrong and that you can find something to love about her when she arrives :duff

It's what I expected. Thank you for being the only one to address the question.

And yes, it is disappointing. Hot Toys has always been a Knock-off of Mego (from the 1970s). Mego made two (2) female figures correctly (Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman and Diana Ross). All thier male figures were fantastic, but after WW and DR, all their female figures were bobble-headed fails. It's sad to see HTS make the same mistakes.

Finally got to recreate that "She with you" moment lol...

BATMAN BVS (2130) ed1a SR LOGO2.jpg

Great image! Have you been touching up the collar of your Supes with blue?

Can't believe this is finally the week she arrives. I should have her in hand on Wednesday, then TFA Luke on Thursday.

Yes SilverStar. Bad photoshop i guess lol... My Superman collar is severely discolored. Strangely my first BvS superman is not discolored as bad as this one. Hopefully we won't find this issue on the next JL Superman.

Thanks Popnfresh98.

Woohoo. I got the billing email. It will bill me this Tuesday. I also received my Harley from them last week. Didn't really expect both of them to be charged in the same month back when I ordered them, but oh well.

Between this and some other recent purchases, my 1/6 scale collection will almost double. Time to eat Ramen for a month straight to recover my funds.

Congrats everyone..
I am still waiting for my retailer to inform me .....
Hasnt arrive....

I'm in the same boat here. Very frustrating, maybe we'll get her before JL hits theatres. ��

I got my Purple Coat Joker around 2 months after release.. so I hope I will be getting her anytime soon!!!!
She was released 2 months ago....

Im holding strong, even though i'd love to have her in my display now, i can wait for either justice league or the wonder woman versions... Something about this one is off too me, my other batman v superman figures will have to stand alone until the newer versions come out. In my early days of collecting i would have bought this one in a heartbeat and also bought the new one. Problem is i either stick the old one on a lower level with the rest of my 1.0 figures that end up with better versions later on when the 2.0 or 3.0's come out from newer movies, or they end up boxed up

I had been informed by SS that I could get early shipping 29 Aug(today)...now being told it will be late Sept due to it being shipped from China warehouse.
Beyond bored with this figure now.:gah:

Sideshow seems to be working to confuse me now:

August 15: Note letting me know I'd be in the second shipment in mid to late September.
August 22nd: Payment letting me know they'd be charging me on August 29.
August 25th: email saying my Wonder Woman would arrive in the warehouse "in a few days" and my card would be charged on August 29.

This is just a week after my Doctor Strange failed to "ship early" even though they notified me and charged me early. (That one still hasn't arrived.)

At this point I don't know whether I ended up somehow getting into the first shipment of WW figures or they're just charging me today even though it won't ship for weeks.

I am not actually upset over the delays - they happen and I know they are usually/frequently outside their control. However, the communication about what the heck is going on is pretty bad lately (at least I haven't experienced this level of churn/error from them before).

I got an email giving me notice that they were expecting the figure to get to them in the next 12days and it should be posted out to me on the 6th September.
I'm not holding my breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back