1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email giving me notice that they were expecting the figure to get to them in the next 12days and it should be posted out to me on the 6th September.
I'm not holding my breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got charged for my final flex today! The wait is almost over!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering when I'll get it in the UK as I bought from one of the big Chinese sellers on eBay (loonentoys).

I got charged this morning too. So now, it's waiting for the UPS shipping notice tomorrow

I'm wondering when I'll get it in the UK as I bought from one of the big Chinese sellers on eBay (loonentoys).

When I've bought from loontentoys I usually get them around the same time SS start shipping theirs so you shouldn't be waiting much longer.

Sideshow seems to be working to confuse me now:

August 15: Note letting me know I'd be in the second shipment in mid to late September.
August 22nd: Payment letting me know they'd be charging me on August 29.
August 25th: email saying my Wonder Woman would arrive in the warehouse "in a few days" and my card would be charged on August 29.

This is just a week after my Doctor Strange failed to "ship early" even though they notified me and charged me early. (That one still hasn't arrived.)

At this point I don't know whether I ended up somehow getting into the first shipment of WW figures or they're just charging me today even though it won't ship for weeks.

I am not actually upset over the delays - they happen and I know they are usually/frequently outside their control. However, the communication about what the heck is going on is pretty bad lately (at least I haven't experienced this level of churn/error from them before).

They charged you early and send you later... good strategy.. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was charged today. I havent received any additional email stating shipping from China or a new date of Sept. 6th. The last email I got was on the 25th saying they are charging me today (29th).

I am now confused if it will actually ship today or if I have to wait more. I guess I will just wait patiently (as I have been for well over a year). I'm pretty new to ordering from Sideshow, so I don't know their usual M.O.

Sideshow seems to be working to confuse me now:

August 15: Note letting me know I'd be in the second shipment in mid to late September.
August 22nd: Payment letting me know they'd be charging me on August 29.
August 25th: email saying my Wonder Woman would arrive in the warehouse "in a few days" and my card would be charged on August 29.

This is just a week after my Doctor Strange failed to "ship early" even though they notified me and charged me early. (That one still hasn't arrived.)

At this point I don't know whether I ended up somehow getting into the first shipment of WW figures or they're just charging me today even though it won't ship for weeks.

I am not actually upset over the delays - they happen and I know they are usually/frequently outside their control. However, the communication about what the heck is going on is pretty bad lately (at least I haven't experienced this level of churn/error from them before).

I think Sideshow is messing with you. That ain't right, Sideshow! Playing with our toys is like playing with our emotions! :mad:

Now that the film is digitally released, there are a lot of HD quality parts on YouTube because the copyrights are gone. Watching some No Man's Land highlights.

This scene was so entertaining :clap
Watching that end scene with the picture of Steve again :crying

Looking forward to all the new pics tomorrow with so many of you getting your figures. Still probably waiting at least a few weeks here. :impatient:

Back