Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a Reeve Superman would need Pers.

Superman
Green Crystal
Kryptonite chain necklace
Is all I want.

If they want, they can DX it and toss in:
Clark Kent suit, hat, glasses and head.

A T1 Arnold would do it too for me... but a Reeve Superman would be a big grail piece to finally obtain.

I would agree there too!!

I just pm'd someone who posts on these boards who seems to know a lot about upcoming Hot Toys products; I asked if they knew anything about a Reeve Superman and got the following response:

All I can say is that they are working on one!
And then this:

They will be sending a teaser around may/june

The 'someone' asked not to be named directly in connection with this info.

So...here's hoping this all works out, and we get Superman for Christmas!

Anyone else who might be in the know want to contact me anonymously;-)

A T1 Arnold would do it too for me... but a Reeve Superman would be a big grail piece to finally obtain.

No doubt.... Those two would be at the top of my list too.

Superman
Green Crystal
Is all I want.

Perfect :rock

And, I had two more questions answered. First, is it a DX:

No idea if it is going to be a dx but they are talking about doing a 2 for 1 on this one too.... Superman and Clark Kent

And will it look like Reeve? Apparently, what has been seen so far looks like him.

Superman
Green Crystal
Is all I want.

Yep,
That is all one would need :rock

Honestly after seeing that Mattel will be releasing one... it only makes sense that HT would be next in line.

I just pm'd someone who posts on these boards who seems to know a lot about upcoming Hot Toys products; I asked if they knew anything about a Reeve Superman and got the following response:

And then this:

Can you inquire about the Terminator 1 licence for us?

Do you know something we don't? :confused:

And then this:

Just listening to DC Fan.

I am not even the biggest superman fan but if this news is true I would have to get one. I mean a christopher reeves superman is a must

Ah, sorry. Missed that post. :eek:

EXCELLENT news if true.

Amen - I think it's true, but I've got no way of checking, I just had it from someone who seems to know about upcoming HT releases, and backed it with some info that sounded authentic. And don't forget, nothing is certain until the teaser pic shows up in a HT newsletter. Current plans are just that - anything can be cancelled at any time. But I've got a good feeling about this. The rumors and hints seem to be growing.

Amen - I think it's true, but I've got no way of checking, I just had it from someone who seems to know about upcoming HT releases, and backed it with some info that sounded authentic. And don't forget, nothing is certain until the teaser pic shows up in a HT newsletter. Current plans are just that - anything can be cancelled at any time. But I've got a good feeling about this. The rumors and hints seem to be growing.

Did anybody try HT themselves?

T800, Emperor and Reeve Superman would make for a 2010 full of win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back