Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Thread. Hot toys needs to do a DX reeve!!!..mabey further down the road to a Tom Welling 12" Smallvile fig..Theres 2 Figures i would buy in a second..regardless of how much they costed

I was never a fan of superman, but if a reeves one came out that was made good enough that paid tribute to the actor I would get one for sure.

I was never a fan of superman, but if a reeves one came out that was made good enough that paid tribute to the actor I would get one for sure.

And then hopefully you can make some new capes for it to replace the crappy one it will inevitably come with...

Would anyone buy a non-Reeve likeness Superman? Just throwing it out there. Obviously, a Christopher Reeve Superman would be my ultimate all time wish list figure. But I'm starting to think that I'd take something that didn't have his exact likeness or a comics inspired Superman just to see a new HT Superman. It's not like the 2 in 1 looked anything like Routh but it was still a superb figure, I'd like to see a brighter and bulkier Superman from HT while I'm still young, and if they can't do Reeve, I'd buy something else.

There is a rumor post on HT Facebook page that states we will see a Reeve Superman in 2010....take it for what it's worth:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Toys/58690437343#/pages/Hot-Toys/58690437343?v=wall&viewas=0

Yeh, I saw that eariler today too.

Also mentions a comic Spidey?!

Holy crap! I sure hope these become more than just rumors ............ I had a feeling 2010 would be great. Yes! I am getting ahead of myself thank you very much! :D

A boardie over at OSW posted months ago about the Marvel comics versions...he reported on the movie licence beofre they were announced. So I would say this is all true. As for a Reeve Supes, since Mattel are doing it, I'd say HT's version is a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back