Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I will, too. He bears little to no resemblance to Routh and is essentially "comic" Superman. So long as DC Direct insists on doing their own 1/6th scale figures, I don't figure we'll get a better comic-type representation anytime soon.

I can't wait to hear the critiques on this one when it's shown. From likeness to color of the outfit to the symbol. I hope HT nails it.

Cannot believe this has now been confirmed. Incredible year for collecting already.

Last edited:
Returns is just one of those movies that just never resonated with me. It was decent, but seemed like a waste of what could have been a great new series of Superman movies.

Kind think they should have just started over, rather than trying to make a sequel.

Returns is just one of those movies that just never resonated with me. It was decent, but seemed like a waste of what could have been a great new series of Superman movies.

Kind think they should have just started over, rather than trying to make a sequel.

Returns had decent moments but Superman II is my favorite Supes film. I absolutely hate the Luther character in all the films. He is portrayed as a dope whereas Zod and Co. totally bad a$$ .

While I didn't mind the film Luther's, Zod is still easily my favorite film Superman villain. How much ass would it kick if HT also released Zod?!?

But, must not get ahead of myself. Reeve Superman first, then anything else is gravy.

Good thing im nearly done collecting everything else cos hot toys have me by the short and curlies :rock

AWESOME!

I wonder if we'll get a Jor-El with proper "S" shield released...I also wonder if they'll wonder into Superman II and give us a Zod...

Superman Returns was a big let-down. It needed to be Superman vs Doomsday as it was in the comics, or something which was darker or with more action. I literally almost fell asleep watching Returns and you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Superman fan than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back