Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMGGGGGGG I wud kill people just to gather the money for a Reeves Superman figure...if its one 1/6th figure I cud have in the world it wud be a reeves superman and keaton batman...BUT PLEASE HOT TOYS GIVE US REEVES !!!!

How many of these is everyone buying? I'm getting 4 - one to pose in a static pose, one to literally pick up and 'play' with, ie pose the hell out of, one to keep MIB (even though I never usually do this) and one just...because...well, as a back up.

Yeah, four ought to do it.

As Dave said, the absolute most wanted for me - the ultimate grail figure.

How many of these is everyone buying? I'm getting 4 - one to pose in a static pose, one to literally pick up and 'play' with, ie pose the hell out of, one to keep MIB (even though I never usually do this) and one just...because...well, as a back up.

Yeah, four ought to do it.

As Dave said, the absolute most wanted for me - the ultimate grail figure.

hahaha jeez man I think you only need 3 I suppose? I don't really think you need one for back-up..

I envy your financial ability and the amount of space you have at your home to keep all 4!! haha

I guess the question is now what will it comes with? Will they do a Superman 2 in 1 deal giving you everything to make a Clark? Will they release Superman and then release a separate Clark with updated facial sculpt for those who felt the first one was lacking and then release a 2 in 1? Hmmmm....

Ha. Whatever benefits HT the most is what will happen. A 2 in1 with Kent would be great but not necessary. A big chain of Kryptonite is a must have accessory.

A 2 in 1 would be sweet :rock Not usually a huge fan of the alter ego figures... but a 80's Kent would be sweet :lecture

Clark_Kent_2.jpg

hahaha jeez man I think you only need 3 I suppose? I don't really think you need one for back-up..

I envy your financial ability and the amount of space you have at your home to keep all 4!! haha

Not much financial ability here, but I'm prepared to splash out for a figure that has been my Most Wanted pretty much all my life. Besides HT figures aren't the most robust ever and I'm going to be handling this figure A LOT.

For accessories I don't care if we get nothing EXCEPT for an American flag.

So, what expressions do people want to see? Determined, smiling, wry, or neutral?

While I'm elated beyond words by the news you'll have to forgive my ignorance but having read the link I'm not sure what the significance of the source is so please tell me what is 'milk' and who is Howard and how does this spell confirmation about the fig?
Usually I'd go with the flow but the story is breaking on Superman message boards and people are asking if it's still just a rumour...

The magazine is one that typically gets the first info on upcoming products... and Howard is the head of Hot Toys. So all-in-all this is being taken as proof positive that the figure is happening :rock

The magazine is one that typically gets the first info on upcoming products... and Howard is the head of Hot Toys. So all-in-all this is being taken as proof positive that the figure is happening :rock

Assuming the intrepretation is correct. If it wasn't correct, fans would be crushed :horror

Many a lament would be heard if that were the case... but I'm fairly confident we're in good shape.

Especially as I don't think the article would also take the time to not confirm Tron and T1 figures :lol

Let's be honest if they botch the head they'll just include an update in a future release :lol

Let's be honest if they botch the head they'll just include an update in a future release :lol

I don't even want to imagine the sheer outpouring of pure hate that would ensue if Hot Toys botched this head sculpt.

I'd love to see this expression:

christopher-reeve-superman.jpg

With this as an alternate head:

superman_reeve.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back