Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
superman_ver1.jpg

Superman Returns was a big let-down. It needed to be Superman vs Doomsday as it was in the comics, or something which was darker or with more action. I literally almost fell asleep watching Returns and you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Superman fan than me.

Aye i wanna see supes kickin botty and not being beat up by thugs or giving googly eyes at lois.

I'm pretty glad I didn't bite on the Mattel Zod....I'm waiting for Hot Toys. :rock

Just got on my laptop for the first time today. FANTASTIC news!

Wonder if it'll be a 2 in 1 as was suggested?

Actually, I don't care. Zod, Luthor, black-robe Jor-El...they'd all be great, as would a 2 in 1, a DX, and God knows what else, but all I want is a Hot Toys Reeve Superman in his outfit that looks like Reeve.

AND I'M GETTING ONE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I'm glad everyone in this thread heard the news first...from me!!

Now that they've done Arney,Anybody thing they'll announce Reeve next(with pics)?The figures have been selling like Hot cakes(get it?) and HT's been pumping them out twice as fast.

I couldn't possibly have hoped more for this - my absolute favorite movie character and the one I wanted more than any other.

Now hopefully HT won't have the same problem as Cinemaquette with the color of the costume and look of the shield.

And I'd even get a Jimmy, Margot Kidder (ugh), Otis, Luthor - anything they want to throw at us. And maybe 6 of Reeve. Actually other than Reeve the character I'd most like to see is Miss Teschmacher!

I'd buy another to weather and make the 5 o'clock shadow evil Superman 3.

I guess the question is now what will it comes with? Will they do a Superman 2 in 1 deal giving you everything to make a Clark? Will they release Superman and then release a separate Clark with updated facial sculpt for those who felt the first one was lacking and then release a 2 in 1? Hmmmm....

that's possibly the greatest news possible this year!!! Now let's hope they don't botch the head. I want a likeness as good as their T2, not like Blade (which is okay, but something iss off!)
I don't care if the outfit is not the right color or the S is the wrong shape or... so long as they get an awesome likeness!
I'll get at least two of these!!!!!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back