Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been talk of a 5th element figure?

Nope but i think the Fifth Element character is more iconic and important than the really bad franchise movies of Resident evil!....:dunno

Does your Mom know you're on the interwebz? 10 year olds shouldn't post when the are hopped up on Cheetos and Mt. Dew.

i don't get it :cuckoo: just posting my opinion in a funny way and i get a bad reply for that................:lecture

I'd say - if he is happening, it'll be Thursday, maybe Friday before we see or hear anything. That's if he is happening. I'm hoping we get a double whammy knockout of Reeve and Keaton at the same time that'll burn 2010 into our memory as the peak of a lot of people's collecting lives.

don't think he is happening. I guess it was all a misunderstanding from us since the beginning. Hottoys gave us a dream and just took it back...:gah:

Only if it comes with an autowash dio accessory.

Anyway, Superman? Someone said they think this figure is very unlikely to happen and with a thread this big (longest on going petition thread) and no news I don't think is either. Must be a license problem. Hot Toys normally listen.

can anyone confirm if the Hot toys section at SDCC has a Superman in it???

Sucks but I can wait.

Mattels looks decent.

reeves_superman2.jpg

Wow, it actually does! Is it 1/6? And how much will it cost?

Mattel aint gonna cut it. I hope that magazine WAS actual confirmation. Like i said i can wait as long as i KNOW it's eventually gonna happen.

For all we know maybe Mattel spoke to Hot Toys? to allow Mattel to sell this, this year. If Hot Toys revealed theirs now and it was getting released this year Hot Toys would have stole their thunder... nobody or rather very few would buy the Mattel, no?

Mattel gets released this year a lot of people buy it because there's no Hot Toys, Superman Hot Toys next year twice the amount of money? it's not like them to rack in all that cash is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back