Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your frustration, but crap licenses like PLATOON and MJ??

Platoon is freakin' classic and MJ is the most successful performer that has ever lived.

Platoon is awesome! And the many academy awards it has testifies to that I think. Now back on topic...

I'm gonna say that if Hot Toys doesn't have Reeve on display at SDCC next week -then they have blown him off. I'm really hoping that's not the case and that Reeve Superman is the most anticipated figure shown.

yea if hot toys doesn't show off at least a proto of reeves then that's more than validation that they decided not to persue him as a figure. especially since they just announced their other toy licenses today at a show in hong kong, didnt see any superman on their list. who knows, SDCC is closeby tho. "fingers crossed"

I'm seriously starting to doubt this will ever happen (from Hot Toys).I haven't abandoned all hope yet. But seriously Hot toys take note of this thread, more or less every collector of 1:6 figures will buy this figure. However many thousand's you produce will sell out.
This could be the fastest selling 1:6 figure of all time! If we ever actually get it!

I'd say - if he is happening, it'll be Thursday, maybe Friday before we see or hear anything. That's if he is happening. I'm hoping we get a double whammy knockout of Reeve and Keaton at the same time that'll burn 2010 into our memory as the peak of a lot of people's collecting lives.

I'd say - if he is happening, it'll be Thursday, maybe Friday before we see or hear anything. That's if he is happening. I'm hoping we get a double whammy knockout of Reeve and Keaton at the same time that'll burn 2010 into our memory as the peak of a lot of people's collecting lives.

:yess::hi5::wink1:

In my opinion, it is great that Hot Toys launched the Platoon franchise. They are no longer producing Military figures, and this license is both a movie license & a military license. :) Glass half-full approach! :lecture

But Platoon BEFORE a Christopher Reeve Superman?!?! Preposterous!!!! :gah:

You poop.....poop-mouth.

1vincemotorboat.gif

So here is the big announcement for Hot Toys new License:

- Tron 2010
- The Expendables
- MJ Moonwalker
- Resident Evil (Really???????) theyre not even trying to make Milla Jovovich in the 5th Element character first.
- And Spider-Man 3

I officially hate Hot Toys :mad::mad: if they don't show a Superman Christopher Reeve by this Comic Con then they can kiss my @$$!....... how can this be possible???? i mean they don't know what this character means......... i think all of the stupid (good looking) character statues thy made in the past until today are there because of Superman :lecture

JRL said:

- Tron 2010
- The Expendables
- MJ Moonwalker
- Resident Evil (Really???????) theyre not even trying to make Milla Jovovich in the 5th Element character first.
- And Spider-Man 3

I officially hate Hot Toys :mad::mad: if they don't show a Superman Christopher Reeve by this Comic Con then they can kiss my @$$!....... how can this be possible???? i mean they don't know what this character means......... i think all of the stupid (good looking) character statues thy made in the past until today are there because of Superman :lecture
Does your Mom know you're on the interwebz? 10 year olds shouldn't post when the are hopped up on Cheetos and Mt. Dew.

- Tron 2010
- The Expendables
- MJ Moonwalker
- And Spider-Man 3

Has there ever been talk of a 5th element figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back