Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likeness is good. Hands are a bit weird. The chest logo is a bit weak, but yea, the rest looks good for the $50-60 price.

Just saw the pics on Hot Toy's Facebook page of SDCC and it doesn't look like there's a CR Superman figure on display. Very heart breaking....

35130_413527252343_58690437343_5024107_1025389_n.jpg

35130_413527242343_58690437343_5024105_8164643_n.jpg

34928_413527197343_58690437343_5024102_1959850_n.jpg

But maybe it's just because it's the Sideshow stand. Does anyone know if DCD is at SDCC? Probably...

I like that Mattel Superman.

I wonder if it will be available at online stores or only on their website? I have heard such nightmare about trying to order stuff on their website, stuff sells out in minutes, you end up looking at a white load screen only to find out the item you want is sold out, etc...

The Mattel Superman will be like Zod, available on Mattycollector website. Zod was $60 so Superman should be the same.

The sign under the Superman also says Lex Luthor is coming along with a re-release of Zod.

The Mattel Superman will be like Zod, available on Mattycollector website. Zod was $60 so Superman should be the same.

The sign under the Superman also says Lex Luthor is coming along with a re-release of Zod.

On their website? Oh crap...I hope he isn't too difficult to obtain.

I'll get it, too. too bad I missed out on Zod but it looks like they'll re-release him . I think the hairpiece is for the Lex Luthor figure. With that line-up and the 60.00 price tag, it's a must for me. I'll get HT's Reeve if and when it comes out.

And this figure looks a heck of a lot better than last we saw it.

Maybe the Zod will have black trim instead of that god awful red stuff.

That Mattel Supes looks pretty good, actually. The arms are a tad buff and the likeness isn't spot-on, but for $60 that's a nice looking figure.

I agree, I want one. Hopefully, these won't be really hard to obtain since they will be available on MattyCollector.

Wow, a Gene Hackman figure :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back